z

Young Writers Society

Team Rocket Pk

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:25 am
VampireBloodrace says...

This is my "Team Rocket Pk" free hand sketch. This I 'copied' from an image I found on photobucket. If anyone knows how to put two attachments on a thread, that would help me a lot and I could put the pic I copied it from on here!

I hope it's good!
Attachments
Taem Rocket Pk 1.jpg
Taem Rocket Pk 1.jpg (59.95 KiB) Viewed 192 times
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:26 am
View Likes
Searria H. says...

Okay. This is kind of creepy. I like it when things have pupils. :lol:
The tail stops a little bluntly for me. Maybe add some more tufts to it or something.

The left part of it's hat is not connected at the brim, and it makes his ear seem sort of funny. The little "bangs" it has are a little lonely. Maybe add a couple more going to our left.

You might want to add a little more shading to it around the hat, ears, feet, etc. just to give it some depth.

I have no idea how to add more than one attachment. I think you have to use photobucket, but I'm boycotting photobucket because it hates me, so...

Good drawing!

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:37 pm
Squall says...

Hrmm. The foots seem to be a bit off. It doesn't look as though they are connected with the body all that well (especially the right foot). The body itself doesn't seem to have that smoothness to it. Also, the red dots that are on Pk's face aren't well aligned. If you have seen Pikachu on the show, they are aligned together. Could also do with more detail + shading.

Andy.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:41 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

it looks like an evil pikacu
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm
VampireBloodrace says...

That's pretty much the point :D
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:33 pm
RayneChild says...

Haha! How cute! Punk Pikachu! I love it! :D One thing, though:

His tail is a little too thin, and a little too jagged. I know you probably want to make it original, but doesn't he only have like, two jagged points in his tail? And it's like, half thin and half fat, right? Yours is thin for the whole thing, and the very tip is fat. I dunno. It looks kinda weird.

Other than that, great! Very, very cute. I also like how you changed up the design on the tips of his ears. Regular Pikachu is just like, a flat line. I like how it's jagged and stuff. It looks better :) Great job n_n I also L.O.V.E his collar ;)
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein