z

Young Writers Society

the real thing. instead of bad self portraits....

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:55 pm
Sare Agama says...

I [s]like[/s] LOVE the third and the fifth one.(Second and last on the bigger ones.) I really like the way you drew the hair. Is there a way I can contact you to give me lessons? :lol:

How did you get the eyes so... so perfect?!? Mine are always too droopy or huge. Other times, one will be bigger than the other. :(

On the first one. Again, great job on the hair.

The suicide boy is a little hard to see what he is doing. Maybe have him sitting up, with his head down and holding a gun or knife to his chest. Unless, the picture is after the girl convinces him not to commit suicide. If that's the case, ignore my "helpful" suggestions. :wink:
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:16 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

I don't know if I could give you lessons... :roll:

Practice with the eyes. If one is bigger than the other change their eyebrows and make them look like they're looking at you like there's something on your face. <( It helps a bit.) :P

On the suicide one he's about to put the gun to his head. :wink: But he doesn't amnage to kill himself. :roll:
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems