z

Young Writers Society

Dragon an dead guy

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:05 am
deleted6 says...

I meant my picture i think they mis interpeted sorry Sohini.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:06 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Your comment was deleted, because the moderators of this site considered it offensive and insulting to fontroy. Which i very much think it was. They don't want you or other poeople to hurt others badly and or degrade/insult felow members, freindly website not hatemail and such.

just for futrue notice and reference, watch what you say, because even when you don't think they are looking, they are watching you, always. :smt018 They are here to keep the peace adn such (and other stuff).

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:44 am
Firestarter says...

Thanks DQ, that's exactly what happened. Post that are offensive or discourteous to other members (check the rules, please, they're there to be read and followed) will be edited or deleted.

From now on, if you have something to say, don't say it like that. Be constructive. In your post, as you say, there were elements of things that you saud that fontroy could have used to help him, but on the other hand it was ridden with laughter and things you said just to make fun of fontroy's drawing as much as you could. How would you like it if I went on everything you posted and picked out every sentence and said things like "A chimpanzee could have done better writing this, why do you even bother?"

Cheers.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat May 06, 2006 5:47 am
Sohini says...

look what fontroy has to say
and chimps do write better than i do
my pet one can write excellent sonnetsa for your kind info
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri May 12, 2006 5:14 pm
Afyr says...

I think it would be better if the dragon had front legs and it was turned 90 degrees some way... And the guy person thing looks interesting... :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, coz you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri May 12, 2006 7:48 pm
Emma says...

Yeah, it does need a lot of work on.

It looks rushed, and I don't think it should be considered as a piece of art, I think it should really just be a sketch. The skeleton looks like something I drew when I was five. The ribs and spine aren't circles. =/

Also... why is he waving? Isn't he dead?

The dragon also needs work on, it just looks so rushed and childlike. You are actually 15, right? =/

Yeah, ok.

It's good.

But you need to work on it.

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence