z

Young Writers Society

Love <3

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Rascalover says...

Today My friends and I all wrote love on the inner arms in honor of a story about a girl who went through hardships and went down a narrow path of depression. She began getting into all of kinds of trouble such as cutting herself. Her friends loved her so much that they pushed her into a rehab. She snuck in a razor blade and carved into her arm fucked up. The rehab a day latter noticed and put her back out on the streets. Her friends took her to their home and showered her with love. As she began to notice she wanted to live she had to give up what made her want to live her razor blades and cocaine. She gave these to one of her friends and told her how much she appriciated what they were doing, and that if she was going to make it through the night those things couldn't be in possesion. Her friend then took the items and was glad her friend had the hope enough to live. Now she is in a real rehab, and she is starting a whole new life.

We wrote love on our arms to show how much people need loving and caring, or showing of kindness to revive their hope and dearms to live. I hope you like the picture.

There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:44 pm
miyaviloves says...

This is a really cute idea but the actual picture isn't that great because of the sloppy way the arms have been cut out :( What programme did you use to make this? If you have photoshop you can cut the image out to the tiniest detail and can then blur them so the back ground dosen't look so harsh against it.

The story that goes with this is really cute too :)

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

456 Reviews

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:09 pm
Rascalover says...

thank you, but i dont have photoshop how do I get it?
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:32 am
miyaviloves says...

Ah you will probably haev to buy it, or if you have a friend that has it ask to borrow the disk so you can install it. If they don't ask your school as they might lend you a copy :)

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

456 Reviews

Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:33 am
Rascalover says...

thanks!
I think we have a disc though... I just have to find it

When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides