Attachments
jenniespic 001.jpg
jenniespic 001.jpg (42.99 KiB) Viewed 106 times
"Hello, is this thing on?"

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm
Alteran says...

Cool. I'm curious as to what medium you used. Is that paint?

I really like the texture ou gave the flowers, very expansive and offers a great focal point for the viewer. I think you could have done without the words though. Or maybe stylized them in a way that matched the picture. I think you could have made them a little more blend in-ish so they weren't so bland on top of everything.

I must suggest going over them with paint or whatever you used if possible.

Really cool though, a nice effect.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:19 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Thanks. Me and my sisters were playing around with acrilic paint, and I got bored...this is teh product of my boredom. I'm probably going to go over it, but I'm not sure yet.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 am
miyaviloves says...

Did you use acrylics for this? you can really see the texture of the paint, tis' nice!

Only thing I would suggest really is to shade some more, maybe add something to the background? AS it is it is a little bland, but you could definalty improve it by adding some more detail :)

All the best,
Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown