Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm
lshryock2 says...

lyrics taken from the song 'family portrait' by pink
this picture was taken on my cell phone by accident :!:
feedback greatly appreciated
Attachments
family portrait.jpg
family portrait.jpg (90.09 KiB) Viewed 218 times
"isn't it supposed to be like this? the glory of first love, and all that. it's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?"---twilight

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:44 pm
titorelli says...

i love the photo, but the words dont exactly fit. The picture makes me feel invited rather than shunned. Everything about this photo is beautiful in every way, and everything is happy. Apart from the words not fitting the way they are made does, like i feel young so the writing portrays that feeling.

All is wonderful about this photo, just make the words fit

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 am
Livinginfantasy says...

Wrong Forum, hun!

Like the above user said, this song doesn't really fit. This photo seems inviting and happy... not like Daddy's about to leave.

You should try a more upbeat song to get lyrics from. Then it will fit.

And, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be technical or just plain mean, but I am in love with song, and the Lyrics are "I promise I'll be better" as opposed to what you wrote.

But, it's all cool. Will you tell me if you decide to do another song for this beautiful photo?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 am
Snoink says...

*Moved to Art and Photography*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:54 am
Raimunda says...

It's a really good idea and you should follow it up and I'm really wishing I could think this sorta schizz up but hey.
get a camera that doesn't blurr! Because thats all that's really stopping you being incredible.

But I love the writing and the way you change the words. reminds me of the author of Charlie and Lola's sort of style.

And ask your dad to look grumpy.
xxxx
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 pm
lshryock2 says...

i get a lot of criticism about it...
but i like the blurryness on my pictures.
its kinda something i do,
on some of my pictures I've done it on purpose. :roll:
"isn't it supposed to be like this? the glory of first love, and all that. it's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?"---twilight

The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown