z

Young Writers Society

Fuzzy Flower

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 pm
Tabithalillian says...

I took this picture on a family outing, I just thought that the flowers were simply adorable so I took one of a fuzzy purple flower and one of a just natural normal flower. Please note that these are one hundred percent NOT edited. Thanks for viewing.

Living in a tower

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:16 pm
Sohini says...

It's nice to know that you don't edit your photos, even I believe that they should be left untouched.

Hmm...about your shots, these are pretty ordinary shots.

Since its flowers, the beauty comes free but if you want me to talk about photographing techniques, these are too straightforward shots for such a common subject like flowers.

Try different angles. Maybe focus on a petal or try to include that hazy house in an interesting way ... and come up with something original.

And of course the flowers are adorable, so thanks for sharing these cheerful photos.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:10 pm
Tabithalillian says...

thanks! I like flower shots for the same reaons you listed. Strait foward and adorable! But its funny that you pointed out the focusing on just one petal and such because I am actually looking into learning how to take shots like those aswell so I can take more 'un-ordinairy' photo's! And thanks again!
Living in a tower

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office