z

Young Writers Society

Tree...and grass...and beauty?

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:02 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Yeah...ummmm....I have no idea what I just drew...it looks like a tree to me. What do you think?
Attachments
jenniespic.jpg
jenniespic.jpg (17.31 KiB) Viewed 114 times
"Hello, is this thing on?"

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Maki-Chan says...

This was a good try. Trees are very hard. I would suggest that you would trace this on another piece of paper, so that it is darker and will have less pencil smugges. Ok on with the review...

The leaves are all bunched together and are individually drawn. When you are far away you can't see all of the leaves (They look like they are morfed together). Also you should spread the branches appart. The tree trunk was nicely done, maybe you could add some bark details? Other than that you did a really gread job ^_^
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 pm
miyaviloves says...

hmm I do like this but it isn't a very accurate drawing of a tree. Look atthem - the leaves are not like that all bunched up, they have braches that stretch out and upwards, the leaves sometimes hang off them and curl up. The leaves also don't look like a ball like this, they are not neat and tidy ;)

The trunk is good though :)

just try doing the leaves again :)

Hope it goes well!

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken