Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 pm
Sohini says...

Here's some beady shots!

1. Dreams in a Bottle

2. Purple Passion

3.Bejewelled Dolphin

4. Cheery Colours

:smt031
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Shine says...

They are simply gorgeous.

I liked the third and the forth one more,they somehow look more intresting.

And I think I can see your reflection(hidden treasure):P in one of the big beads.hehe.

I'm in love with the blue beads in the first picture.:P

Good effort.

~Shine~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:55 pm
Sohini says...

And I think I can see your reflection(hidden treasure)Razz in one of the big beads.hehe.

Excellent observation...hehe.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:37 pm
Via says...

#3 is by far most definitely my 100% favorite (can I say that in any other way? haha) but I'd like to see a bit more focus on the outer purple beads. I really, really love that shot though.

#1 is okay, but the creamy thing behind it is like...creased or something and that's really distractive to the photograph. Plus I'd really like to see the beads on the bottom all the way out rather than having them cut off.

#2 is better than one, but it still doesn't really do it for me. I think there's too much negative space maybe?

#4 is my second favorite to #3, but I want to see the whole flower in the left and the front of the beads on the bottom. But, even if those two wishes came true I would still like #3 more ;]

Nice!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri