z

Young Writers Society

Rothenburg, Germany!

Reviews: 3
Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:30 am
imaginationgurl14 says...

Another picture from my European tour. This one is of a medieval town known as Rothenburg, Germany. Comments and critiques would be completely amazing :D
Attachments
rothenburg.jpg
rothenburg.jpg (23.2 KiB) Viewed 168 times
"This is a battle, a war, and the casualties could be your hearts and souls." -Dead Poet's Society.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:38 am
Juniper says...

I love it! There isn't much to critique about it! I think you caught everything nicely! The picture is slightly fuzzy, but then again, it might be my screen, I'm not sure. I love the tone of the houses and the wheely thing (Ferris wheel?) in the background gives it a nice effect! I'd like to see more of your tour!
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 pm
Alteran says...

It's quite interesting. I like the ferris wheel in the back simply because everything up front seems kinda old and then bam, ferris wheel. A nice mixture of past and present architecture I think.

My main suggestion would be to crop the top down to the cloud line. It's such a large negative space and it really throws the picture off balance.

On a creative note, maybe gray-scale it, It might work even better as a black and white photo.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:20 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hello

It looks picture perfect it just needs a bird flying though the sky but obliviously you cant do that. There is too much of the sky but i like it because of the bright blue then the cloudy bits.

Brilliant work

Love

rebbecca(Paramore)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:25 pm
zalarus says...

very nice. i like the contrast between the blueish sky and the red roofs of the houses. there's a lot of sky, but i didn't immediately realize it, so it's probably not a big problem. i'm curious as to what it would look like in greyscale. but it's a nice picture. good job.
-zalarus
I'll tell you this -
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.

You sound like a hillbilly,
We want folk singers here.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:31 pm
Maki-Chan says...

Beautiful. I can see the differences in the colors, like the blue sky and red roofs. I also like the way it looks soft. (Hmmm sounds wierd lol)
Great job!
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde