z

Young Writers Society

This count as art?

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:35 am
myfreindsavamp says...

Okay. I acidently came upon this idea when I was searching deviantart with the wrod love and there is a whole bunch of stuff that comes up. I noticed the sad stuff easilly and I felt I would contribut. I would put it on my myspace but I can't get the thing up and running.

Anyway. Here you go.

Oh. Press on it to make it bigger so you can read the whole thing.

http://myfreindsavamp.deviantart.com/ar ... -100024865
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:36 am
sircoisoc says...

Lol...! it is very clever!!

I liked it, it isn's exactly art, but in some kind of way it is art, soo... the thing is I like it!

This reminded me of this other web site I found one day... and I loveeed the postcards they have, maybe they can give you a little more inspiration. Hope you like it!

http://www.abeautifulrevolution.com/blo ... _may_send/
--I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief--

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:48 am
Juniper says...

Interesting.

I think its a creative concept, but I think the overall thing was too bland. You should make it more catchy, and the red and white contrast brightly so I would suggest something to distract it. I can't find a way that you could fix it, but try a bit of experimenting. Perhaps making the words look like handwriting would help.

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:27 pm
miyaviloves says...

I think its really cute! it's not like pure art as it were, but I love it, I love the idea, you could make little cards out of it!

CUTE CUTE CUTE! *steals it and runs away*
Bag.

Got YWS?

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:51 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

Agh! *runs after to steal back*
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault