z

Young Writers Society

Girl on the ocean

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:06 pm
Kaylyn says...

This is one of my drawings. I got the idea from a friend. I drew it in class when I was bored.
Attachments
girl on planks.jpg
girl on planks.jpg (11.74 KiB) Viewed 426 times
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 pm
tdownes says...

This doodle gives off an aura of insecurity and boredom, to me. Ha. Well, that's what school does to you.
That's what so much art can do -it has its own language.
Anyways, -what's that in her hand?
And the sea -well, let's say that I can;t really critcize, because seas/oceans are hard to draw/sketch.
Anyways, [again] good job. I like your idea of the hoodie, and the way the hair flows really connects with the whole sea idea.
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the Universe. And ...he's wonderful.

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 pm
Searria H. says...

This was good.

Maybe it was becuase of the hoodie, but It looked to me like her head was slightly too big. The proportioning was good with the neck and head, but she started to get smaller as your eye traveled down. Her feet were rather small.

Other than that, I think it was good, especially for just drawing it when you were bored. :D

I'd love to see more of your artwork!

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

297 Reviews

Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:28 pm
Kaylyn says...

A hoodie does that. But anyways. Ballons are on her hand. I think I am going to writer a story based on the picture.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:32 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

Kaylyn wrote:A hoodie does that. But anyways. Ballons are on her hand. I think I am going to writer a story based on the picture.

You should make a story out of this. I can see it already.

To prevent from sounding like a broken record, I'm not going to go into those little nitpicks. But, this is a very cute cute pic. I love how it says 'bored'. Like she's dying for something good to happen to her.

If you post that story, can you PM me saying that so I can look at it?

Please! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:55 am
sam star says...

I like the water around her. Oh yea, color would've made it better! I also like that it was unplanned on line paper. It reminds me of how I am in class. well, the girlie looks depressed to me. But if she's holding balloons...she's happy huh? Oh i wanna read your story too!!!

297 Reviews

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 am
Kaylyn says...

I'll start working on it!!! And I'll let you all know when its completed!

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Theodorable says...

hey! it's a great pic just as everyone said, and really should write a story and go a little bit more in depth this time. although, were you depressed? or were you seriously just doodling? anyway keep drawing!
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:11 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Image?
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid