z

Young Writers Society

Random Beautiful Face

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:15 pm
xGraceex says...

lol i recorded myself drawing this and put it on youtube, so you can see how i did it by going to ---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tp7Pjbe1y4&feature=user
there is three more vids afterwards, lol, just go to ma page and you can see them all along with other stuff ive drawn
anyways - hope you like it!
Attachments
teardrop.jpg
teardrop.jpg (111.16 KiB) Viewed 840 times
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:36 pm
artistpersona says...

Wow, look at all the detail! Very cool.
I love the eyebrow and her lashes. The only thing that I can point out is the swirly at the top left which isn't as detailed as the rest. But who am I to know if you ment it to be that way or not? ;)
Anyways, I love your work. Marvelous job!

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 pm
bisquit says...

woah. this must have taken a huge amount of time
Everything is so detailed and amazing. its so brilliant how you have so much commitment in your work! great job!
i especially love the eye, very beautiful.
i do agree with the person who previously commented about the swirl in the top left. it did distract me a little from the main bulk of the drawing.
other than that, this is soooo fab. great job
bisquit

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 pm
ShaydeDesiree says...

I love the detail! if i could draw like that i would draw all the time. :)

76 Reviews

Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:38 pm
xGraceex says...

lol, my hand was really hurting so i was a bit lazy and didnt really finnish the pic off... the top left hand corner was a bit of a disapointment to me too lol i hoped no one would notice! :D
SOME WISE WORDS xxx

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

doodle...................this is the world GREATEST DOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i could doodle like that, I draw silly stick men when i doodle.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:49 am
Sohini says...

That's one *jawdrop* grand doodle.

You are the Grand Doodler.

All Hail *bows*

That's really beautiful, hardwork pays right?
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:31 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

Do you know how gorgeous that is?

The details are breathtaking! Especially the eye... so beautiful.

Where do people get this talent?! Is it the water your drinking? You gotta give me some.

*star*

76 Reviews

Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 am
xGraceex says...

Lol, i just drink ordinary water! i actually drink tons of it though when im drawing, i get really dehydrated lol i have to concentrate :P thankyou for your brilliant comments! im so happy :D
SOME WISE WORDS xxx

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Searria H. says...

I can't even imagine how long this must have taken you! I'm officially a big fan. Well, I was about 4 or 5 pictures ago, I just keep forgetting to tell you.
The top left squiggly isn't that hard to fix. All of your other swirlies have one straight side just like that one. All you have to do is draw the little ruffly-thingies.
Can you imagine wearing all of that stuff? Ouch. This picture reminds me of something, but I don't know what. I'll think of it in a while. This is one of your drawings that I would prefer it just as is, and not coloured in. One, it would take you forever, and two, I think that it would distract from the detail of the piece. For some reason, I really like the fact that she's crying. Don't ask me why.
I really don't have any critiques. The woman seems very well in proportion, so cheers! :smt038

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:46 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

Searria H. wrote:I can't even imagine how long this must have taken you! I'm officially a big fan. Well, I was about 4 or 5 pictures ago, I just keep forgetting to tell you.
The top left squiggly isn't that hard to fix. All of your other swirlies have one straight side just like that one. All you have to do is draw the little ruffly-thingies.
Can you imagine wearing all of that stuff? Ouch. This picture reminds me of something, but I don't know what. I'll think of it in a while. This is one of your drawings that I would prefer it just as is, and not coloured in. One, it would take you forever, and two, I think that it would distract from the detail of the piece. For some reason, I really like the fact that she's crying. Don't ask me why.
I really don't have any critiques. The woman seems very well in proportion, so cheers! :smt038

-Sea-

I second the thought of not coloring this in. Too beautiful; the details are all you need here.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Woah, thats amazingly good. The video is really amazing, at first it looks like a bunch of swirly lines then it suddenly gets more and more complex. Oh it was just great. The use of detail is really astounding, how long did it take you?
Geez.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 am
Cobweb says...

Lovely symmetry. I think you would be very good a murals. How big can/do you do? Have you done many drawings like this?

I love your designs but I don’t so much like the face part. Perhaps if it weren’t such a drop off. An incorporation of your design through the whole picture. I'd be interested is getting one of your pieces, so let me know what and how big you do them.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:51 am
sircoisoc says...

wow! real cool! I love it... it has a hippy and kinda.. indian vibe I like. Is it pen?? It is really detailed and intricate... good job!
--I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief--

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 pm
lshryock2 says...

wow.
this is honstely one of the beautifulest thing ive ever seen
:shock:
im thinking about putting on some of my drawings
but idk :?
your amazing :!:
"isn't it supposed to be like this? the glory of first love, and all that. it's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?"---twilight

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian