z

Young Writers Society

Little Magic Girl Doodle.

Reviews: 2
Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:56 am
Amblur` says...

I love how this picture turned out. It's a just something silly I drew a couple of days ago. I didn't submit it until now because I didn't have enough points but here it is!
Attachments
myawesomechibiavi-1-1.jpg
myawesomechibiavi-1-1.jpg (67.06 KiB) Viewed 623 times

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:31 am
Emerson says...

Oh my gosh, that is so adorable! I love the music theme of her shirt, and how her wand can be mistaken for a conductor's baton (is that what they call them?). Yes, I'm that dorky! It's really adorable. I wish I could draw as good as you! I think the only thing I could complain about is that her skin color seems a bit too dark, bu really that is hardly a complaint. It's adorable. You make me envious!

The colors are perfect, and her hair is wonderful.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:45 am
Bittersweet says...

Whoopee! You finally got it up and running, eh?

Again, I love her hair. :D It's gorgeous. And something I didn't notice the first time I saw it: the coloring is amazing. Like... how do you get it so even and... perfect? And what did you use? Color pencils is what I'm guessing, but how can you make the color pencils do that? It perplexes me.

Also, I want to mention how this faintly reminds me of Madeline... you know, that little cartoon with the French schoolgirls? Maybe it's just me...
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:08 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

Ah!

This is so incredibly adorable! You just want to pick her up and play with her hair! The music theme of her shirt, as Suz mentioned, is really cute. And the "sparkles" I guess you would call it, are well done.

And is that a halo? It's awesome!

This just makes me smile!

*clicks gold star*

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:03 am
Searria H. says...

This is truly adorable. I love her pointed little feet! They're so cute!!

Bittersweet
Also, I want to mention how this faintly reminds me of Madeline... you know, that little cartoon with the French schoolgirls? Maybe it's just me...

Yes, it does sort of remind me of Madeline. It's the red hair.

The color is perfect. The only thing is, in her face, you can sort of see streaks of reddish-peach, but I think that adds to her skin tone.

The music staff on her shirt is really cool, and, as Suz said, the wand could also be a baton. It's almost as if conducting music is her magic. I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird like that...

Anyway. Amazing drawing. I'm jealous. :wink:

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

Reviews: 4
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Plushoriam says...

When I saw this picture I immediately fell in love with it for two reasons...

1) The Music Theme. I love music in every aspect so I love finding musical pictures.
2) Magical Girl. I am a huge fan of manag and anime and I love the aura of chibiness around this picture.

The colours complement each other perfectly (orange, purple, black) and I have to agree with Livinginfantasy, as soon as I saw her, I wanted to play with that hair! This girl looks such a doll.

If I may add something, I think some musical magic surrounding her would have been a nice touch. But that;s just my opinion.

Nice work! :D

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:10 am
Thorns-and-Roses says...

Aww

Adorable!

Her hair is really nice. I'm envious!

I also really like the halo and the little stars from the wand. The way she's standing and the music notes on her shirt. She looks just happy and up beat.

The colour of her hair, very nice. And I personally hate my hair and its red-ish, but on her... Nice.
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ~Maori Proverb

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm
artistpersona says...

Aww! So cute, I want to squeeze her! lol
I love the way you drew her hair and bows. <33 And your shading is very nice.
Awesome job! ;D

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:35 am
cloverbud says...

this is really cute! I like how you colored it ^-^

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical