Young Writers Society

Cool pictures.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:22 pm
thething912 says...

Here you are.

http://thephotographer912.deviantart.com/gallery/
Check out my website for my Photography.

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Blink says...

Well, there are loads :D

I will take a look at a few since I'm a little laid down right now, looking for ways to procrastinate not writing my novel plan.

Red Sky -- I love this one. The colours seem very... real. I might have liked a little less tree-rim, and take in that spectacular sky but generally, an effective shot. I can't wait to get a decent camera... take a picture of the... rain. :)

Water Drops -- A little blurred background wise. I'm not sure if the decision was that effective, since the transparent water on a white background doesn't a lot of effect. Nice choice with the grey scale but it might be nice to contrast the white a little more; let us focus on something. Great shadows, so well done there :wink:

Spider Web -- I'm in love with this one. The colours blending in the background look so fantastic when compared with the spider. Shame it was so clumped up, yet a fantastic image here!

Bird Costa Rica -- I personally cannot concentrate on this one. It's a lovely bird but I can't see it! I guess it might be a point, however, it's lost. Crop it down so we still have some wood and greenery, but not too much :wink:

Sorry I can't do more, but I really must be getting back :D

Great job!
- Oh, and don't Blink
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

Reviews: 1
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:22 pm
THE_Jabberwocky says...

Good Job! That blew me away with tons of great work. I like how you focus on the small things and use extremely expressive colours.
filter what i say____outlaw what i do___and all you will have accomplished is ____making me immortal

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 pm
Stori says...

The black-and-white cat looks like mine. XD Seriously, you've got talent.

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault