z

Young Writers Society

Of Brides, Doodles, and Desserts

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 am
Bittersweet says...

Sorry it's so small! Usually my scanner makes the picture huge, but this is tiny! But never mind that. You can at least see the focus of the picture. I drew that bride in the car, which proved very difficult. But I liked the way she turned out!
Attachments
Doodles2.jpg
Doodles2.jpg (20.22 KiB) Viewed 165 times
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:21 pm
bisquit says...

First impressions great! :) i looked at it and thought purely...WOW. this is really great especially for something done in the car! :)
it doesnt even matter that it isnt in huge cos it still looks really great.
well done :)

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:52 am
Searria H. says...

Yes. drawing in a car can be extremely difficult, but you did an excellent job. I couldn't have done anything like that even if I wasn't in a car.

I just have a few little nit-picks.
Her neck might be just a tad too long, and so is her right arm. Other than that, I think its great! I love her hair and her dress. I can't see all of the little pictures around her, but I suppose that they're unimportant.

Very nice drawing!

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:24 pm
tdownes says...

You know, this really is quite good considering you did doodle this in a car. And because it's a doodle, I don't really think anyone can give you a full-blown artist's 'more shading here, try and emphasize the'...or whatever.
Now, I'm no anatomist, but I swear nobody's is actually that long. That's happened quite a bit through the history of art, especially in the most famous paintings. Raphael did it. He painted some of the women in his works with rather anatomically incorrect curved necks; howver, in his painting of Venus, it was commented as being so beautiful that nobody really pointed this out! It just shows what exactly can be called 'art'.
Anyway... :backtotopic: It's good. And it's a doodle you did in a car. That's moving. Which I find quite hard, unless I focus all my energies on the paper in front of me and try and ignore the engine.

---T :smt003
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the Universe. And ...he's wonderful.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:36 pm
miyaviloves says...

this is cute for a doodle, especially in a car, I find that I can't do anything in a car as I always get headaches :(

Why don't you post some of your work that isn't a doodle as it is hard to review this ;) and maybe make the image bigger so we can see the detail on the dress and such?

Keep drawing, this is really good for a car doodle ;)

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:37 pm
View Likes
miyaviloves says...

Oh and I didn't notice before but I so just laughed out loud at your icon. BECAUSE IM WORTH IT ahahahahaha! *runs of laughing*
Bag.

Got YWS?

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain