z

Young Writers Society

Drawing of Feet.

Reviews: 2
Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:29 am
Amblur` says...

This was a sketchbook assignment for my art class. I'm really happy with how it turned out because whenever I try to draw a body or body parts, they usually come out all wacky.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:12 am
mtempleton says...

It looks really good! I totally understand about the wonky body parts - I do the same thing especially with feet. You should be proud of this. All the toes and joints look right and it looks as if we're actually looking down - not too flat you know.

I want to see you draw the rest of a body now! And maybe put in some more tone. You obviously have skill so try and dray something completely real.
"I want my journey to be full of laughter"

Final Fantasy X

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:16 am
bisquit says...

This is really good!
I would never try and claim to be good at art myself but i do love looking at art. I think that you have done a great job with this!
Because you havn't tried to add too much into this (scenery etc), it makes the picture easier to take in and the main idea to your art is obvious and appreciated more.
Great work!

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 am
thunder_dude7 says...

I'm not going to claim to know anything about art, but...

I really liked this. You did a very good job, especially with the toes.

There were a couple little things. On the left leg, there's a break or something on the outside.

And the parts where the knees meet the legs are a little awkward.

Other than that, nice work!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 am
Firearris says...

I think you did really well with this, and the shadowing makes it look like its there. But the toe next to the smallest on the right foot looks kinda deformed. And on the same foot the middle toe looks too bend.

Other than that, it looks really good. :D
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:50 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

Why can't I draw like this?!

Seriously, if I were to attempt this, my drawing would come out as a big blob!

I actually had to sit down and look down at my feet to see if it looked similar and if I could find any flaws... and it's perfect. No errors really stick out here.

Are these your feet? :D

Wonderful drawing. How people have this kind of talent is beyond me.

*gold star*

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 am
sudz_amigo says...

WOW! Totally amazing! I tried to draw something like this before,but the result was......well i'd better not think about it especially after seeing your sketch!!

But I have to tell you,your drawing/sketch looks so real!! Just scroll up to see what I mean! Keep up the good work!Next time I'd like to see a whole person not just legs!!^_^

WAy to go artistic genius!!Totally applies to you!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:39 pm
hershey says...

I can't draw people to save my life, even if it's just feet so good job.
Someone else said this already, but it doesn't look too flat, it looks 3-D
Try drawing a whole person now.
Hershey

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:05 am
Archstormangel says...

The right foot looks as though it bends in at the middle. Ouch. It's also quote a bit bigger, but that is actually physically possible so I won't call you out on that one.

It actually does look as though the feet are looking down, great job. Perhaps adding some more shadows, a more clearly defined lighting, it looks simple. See if you can try to make it look as though the feet are going under the bench (?). c: And draw some grass or tiles around the feet, perhaps, to add more detail and flavor to the art. It's cute, I like it.
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:51 am
Clo says...

Ooh! This is very nicely drawn. It's an extremely hard thing - awkward angles, which I suppose constitutes anything that isn't from a dead-on point of view without any bends. It would take me a while to draw something like this.

It does still have an awkward look to it, though you have captured a lot of the lines. I think it might be in the inside parts of the feet - the sides that are facing in. The lines don't seem quite right. I expect more form, or lines. Actually, this is a little too cartoonish, maybe that's it. More detail, lines, et cetera, would make this a little less awkward.

Still very good though - awesome for taking on a daring angle!

~ Clo
How am I not myself?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 pm
sircoisoc says...

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT!!!!!

drawing from a "bird's view" is a little bit hard, but you managed it just fine! It is simple, yet it can say so many things! I liked the shadow near the feet. The shorts could have a little more texture with some shadowing and lines, but it is really good. I loved it !! ♥

It looks well proportiones to me, the feet are not perfect and maybe that's why I like it soo much, they are well done but a little messy. And.. loved your signature! haha
--I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief--

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber