z

Young Writers Society

Pictures I'm proud of

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I can't draw a lick with my hands, but with Flash XP, I can do wonders! These are some of my first drawings.
Attachments
sailor moon.doc
(249.5 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:29 pm
Black Ghost says...

They look very good. ^_^ I can remember watching Sailor Moon when I was younger. XD

[s]BlackGhost[/s]

270 Reviews

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:23 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Thank you. I used to watch it a lot when I was younger. Spongebob I still watch!

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Aww that's brilliant ^_^ I used to like Sailor Moon, in fact just the other day I bought a CD of some songs from the English dub! I'm such a nerd.

What is Flash XP I've never heard of it.

The only problem really is the colours, some of the skin colour has gone in her dress and bits of her hand is still white... apart from that it's a really cute pic.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 am
Archstormangel says...

The colors are a little dim, the skin blends into the white, more contract needed. But it's really really good, really cute, great job. You can alwaystry to make some outlines, because that would honestly improve the picture a ton, right now you have to really strain to differentiate the arm from the blouse.
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:09 am
Firestalker says...

Wow nicely done and excellent. but i cant imagine how you drew it. Did you use a palmtop?? its so great. I cant believe You didn't use your hands to draw this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .

And whats a 'lick' :oops: :oops: :oops:
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

270 Reviews

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I used Flash XP to draw these. It's a application like, Microsoft Word or Photoshop, that you can create animated movies, commercals, and recreate pictures. What is palmtop? When I said I can't draw a lick, that means I can't draw at all.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:10 pm
View Likes
Firestalker says...

So you really cant draw at all? But then how can you draw with a mouse?? A palmtop or notepad computer is those computers which have a pen that you can write or draw with. Now days people use those mostly.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

270 Reviews

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:12 am
blacktiger3915 says...

Its easy drawing with a mouse. The line tool or the pencil tool helps. It's easy! I love it.

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year