z

Young Writers Society

Bill 1

Reviews: 3
Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:46 pm
diffrence21 says...

This is one of my more recent Bill sketches... not my favorite, but I like it nonetheless!

Finished- 8/23/08
Materials- copy paper, extremely forgiving graphite pencils, kneaded araser

Seeing as how I think Bill Kaulitz is pretty much the most beautiful being ever to walk the Earth, I kinda can't help but want to draw him...
Attachments
Bill1 - 3.jpg
Bill1 - 3.jpg (472.94 KiB) Viewed 402 times
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. ~Isaac Asimov

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:52 pm
Rascalover says...

Wow thats awesome!
Ok so on the jacket on the left side (our left) theres this circle and it seems a little random for my taste. you did an amazing job on his hair!!!!!!!!!! His right eye (our right) looks a smugde bigger than the right, and they seem sooo dark.

Overall thats an awesome drawing- Tiffany
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 am
listeningforthemuse says...

Wow, Kati
Thats just unbelievably wicked awesome!
You've totally outdone yourself.

I think that this one is my favorite so far.
You got his face almost exactly perfect, and his hair is just as fantasmatic as ever.
great job!
"...she was a lovely lady, with a romantic mind and such a sweet mocking mouth..."

- 'Peter Pan' by J.M. Barrie

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm
SunshineOrange says...

I shall echo the opinions of the others; Wow!

I think the shading that you've done on the lips is just great, although I think you could work with the shading a little more when you have done the jacket. It kind of blends in with the hair in a bit of a scribble.

The only other Bill I can think of is Bill Gates. xD

Happy drawing!
Ehh Maii Gawwwsh, it's GingerLizzy, on a different profile!

Got YWS? Want a review?

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:34 pm
Black Ghost says...

Even though I don't know who the person is, I can tell you worked hard on this because it really shows. ^_^ It all looks very detailed and realistic, and I especially love the hair, like everyone else said. I thought the face was very well done too, he had a very cool expression on. :P

Very neat. ^_^

[s]BlackGhost[/s]

Reviews: 3
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:15 pm
diffrence21 says...

thanks, guys! i've got about a bajillion more bill sketches, but i'm kinda partial to this one...

oh, i don't know what's up with that circle on his jacket either. it isn't on the original drawing, so i'm assuming my stupid scanner did that... :P
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. ~Isaac Asimov

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix