z

Young Writers Society

My Anime Art

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:33 am
Sakah says...

Okay, when it comes to drawing, I mostly draw anime, but I like drawing mountain/desert landscapes too. All of my work is hand-drawn and colored by moi (because I can't afford to buy Photo Shop or anything like that xD)

Since the pictures I want to show you guys are monstrously huge, I shall add an attachment ^-^

Edit - I'm sorry that the picture is so large! I don't know how to minimize it, but if anyone here does know how, I'm free for suggestions!
Attachments
P2100213.JPG
This is an anthro (cat) charrie I made up, Kichi.
P2100213.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 409 times
Music is like candy, you have to throw away the wrappers ^-^

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." — Confucius

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:04 am
myfreindsavamp says...

Set your picture up in art and selcet all. Pull the picture down to size and try and get it to look good. Whith how big it is it'll be hard to get it too look right. Save it as a diffrent file so that you don't have to get mad at yourslef for a little offness of the size and the way it may be but it'll be smaller.

That help. Then I may be of asistance.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

Reviews: 2
Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:13 pm
akatori says...

Yeah it's too big for me to comment on the quality per say, but I can tell you that, as long as you have it scanned to your computer, you could do a better filling job with either paint or photoshop, depending on which one is more useful to you.

I'm not an expert on paint or photoshop, but you could probably ask someone who is to show you the right way to potray the lighting and shadowing on you picture if you choose to computerize it, which I reccommend because it would look a whole lot better and more professional if there weren't all of those marks from your color pencils.

Don't get me wrong-everybody get's marks from colored pencils. It would just looks a lot more smooth if you did something to it on a computer editing program. Emboldening the lines would make the picture look sharper and you could get rid of unnecessary sketch lines.
Secret super special ninja art from the Village Hidden in the Sound.... DROP-A-PIANO-ON-YOUR-HEAD-NO-JUTSU!

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 am
Sportgurl46 says...

it's really good :) i only have a couple suggestions ;)

1) the eye looks like she is scared, but with the toungue sticking out it looks like she is making a joke or laughing or something. so overall it looks like she scared but happy all at the same time.

2) i know that her eye should be covered, but you should at least have the outline of the eye so that it looks like she has two of them.

3) i also know that she is supposed to be shrugging, but her shoulder actually kind of looks disfigured, like it shouldn't be there. it should, but it just looks too long.

the only reason i can even coment on your picture is because my sister draws anime so i know a little bit about it. your picture is honestly ne of the better that i have seen on YWS, but it could still use some work.
hope this helps :) pm me if you have any question :)

happy drawing :)
omg lol thx HD!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:59 pm
Chosenofair says...

Ok, it was very large. But, it was also a lot better than what I can do. The placement of the leaf symbol was... creative. I have to say that. As for her shirt, I couldn't really tell where it was, exactly. If you could color it, I would be much appreciative. Other than that, good job. Like I said, it's a lot better than what I can do.
I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens may cross the road without having thier motives questioned.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:30 pm
Archstormangel says...

The way you drew the bangs, there should definitely be another eye.

The shoulder is like shfiwhefioio.

And, the clothing is weird. And the ears are in the wrong places.

Try to re-do it.

And, as mentioned before, make her pupil bigger. She looks scared.
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Its really good but hard to see whole cover.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:31 am
Bella says...

I suggest you make a photobucket account for yourself [they're really easy to set up] and then upload your art into that. Then, you can change the size of your art so it shows up smaller, and put links so that we can see it bigger if we want to.

I hope that helps, because I can't get a proper look of your drawing with it being this size.

Any questions, you know where I am.

<3
Bella
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm
SunshineOrange says...

He looks like Fern from Magical Miracle.

Good work, although I do admit, it was hard to see how good it was because of it's size.
Ehh Maii Gawwwsh, it's GingerLizzy, on a different profile!

Got YWS? Want a review?

Reviews: 3
Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:46 pm
diffrence21 says...

what happened to that poor girl's other eye?

maybe it would look better if i could see the whole thing in a smaller size. i know that's what everyone else is complaining about.
it's good though, and i really would like to see it again... smaller.
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. ~Isaac Asimov

The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14