z

Young Writers Society

Notorious Dragon...

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:49 am
tdownes says...

You will hear more from me on this forum, unless otherwise, and then ne'er would I post here again.
This is a very evil character from one of my novels that has not actually been written yet... [but, obviously, I plan to]
This must have taken me, oh... about forty-five minutes, I think
[[s]sorry for the awkward size of the picture, people[/s]] No fear. A link is here:

http://sky-lily2.deviantart.com/art/He- ... s-97100608

It really isn't my best, though...
Critiques appreciated!
Last edited by tdownes on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the Universe. And ...he's wonderful.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 pm
Sportgurl46 says...

wow :) this is really good :) i only have a few things:

1) if you could try and bring the size down then this would be easier to review.

2) if you could try shading this more then it would make it look even more amazing :)

3) i love the whole dragon with a ball thing :) my dad used to make them and i have always loved them :)

4) if you wouldn't have told me that this was an evil character than i would have never guessed it. try making the eyes more narrow. that will make him look evil.

i like that you made him because of a book that you are going to write :) i always like to see how the authors see their characters :) all in all this is an amazing drawing and you have a lot of talent :) if you have any questions about my critique please pm me :)

hope this helps :)

happy drawing :)
omg lol thx HD!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am
tdownes says...

Thank you much, Sportgurl46
Yes, about the size, I re-scaled it and everything, but when I attached it,it really didn't seem any smaller...
This actually is a very darkly shaded picture, but the scanner faded it... [stupid scanner..]
And yes, that 'ball thing' is a vital object in my story. It's an orb, but I won't go on otherwise I will ruin the story. :D

And yes, you will be hearing more from me... :twisted:
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the Universe. And ...he's wonderful.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Lauren says...

Wondrous, Thea. Marvelous! Too big, though --- maybe you should get your dad to help with that.
Do put that blue one up, though!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Gladius says...

OMG this is awesome!! O.O I lurve dragons, and you've made me both amazed and absolutely jealous of your skill with this pic. XD It's marvelous. I love everything about it...but the size does make it hard to review, so I can't really tell you if anything's wrong with it (which if I find something I will, because I too love to draw dragons--I just can't do it as well as you can. ^_^; ).

Beautiful work! I wanna see more. :D
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner