Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:20 pm
iQuippie says...

Woot. Tell me what you think 'n' stuff.
I think you're crazy, maybe.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:11 pm
Rascalover says...

Those were really good. In general I like the black and white pictures alot better than the one in color. For a minute I thought the focus wasn't really on any thing.. then i thought well maybe it's on the fence.

I really like the pictures of the flowers because of how you made the flower, and dandilion stand out against the background.

Awesome job

-Tiffany
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:51 pm
Sportgurl46 says...

these are really good :)
on the picture of the first flower i would have blurred the background and not the actual flower cause it makes it look a little off. (just a suggestion) also, to make it look cooler, you could make the flower in color and the rest of it in black and white. you don't have to, i just think it would look cool :)
all in all they are really good pictures :)
my favorite would have to be the second one. and i think that you could put more than one picture in black and white. the pictures look cool in black and white, but maybe experiment a little with color?
i really like these and hope to see more :)
happy picture taking :)
omg lol thx HD!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:50 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Oh my goddness. These are beautiful pictures! I love the black and white's way better than the colored ones.

The picture of the flower on the side is the most breath taking. I loved this the most. It sort of tells a story about a lonly flower that nobody understands..... I'm crazy.

Keep taking pics!!!
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 am
onceuponatim3xo says...

These are beautiful!

I love the angles that you shot them at, especially the two flower ones! I agree with the others, I think that the color picture would look much better black and white :D Is there any way to do that? If so, please do!

Also, you know how you can color just one thing in black and white picture? I think that it would just be breath-taking if for the third picture you colored the flower pink or yellow! I would so buy that from you and hang it up on my wall :lol: I don't know if it's very easy to do that though :?

Excellent job!
~Once
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 am
Saphira says...

The first one is amazing. The angle you shot it at makes it interesting and it looks amazing in black and white.
I think the secound one looks good in colour and the angle again looks really good.
The flower pictures are really good but i like the idea of making them in colour and leaving the background black and white.
Keep snapping because these are really good.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:29 pm
iQuippie says...

Does anyone want to tell me how to color just the flower? Because I don't know how to, but that would be pretty awesome if I could.

Thanks for the encouragement and the comments and criticizms. (:
I think you're crazy, maybe.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:39 pm
Firearris says...

They look beautiful! :D You should keep taking pictures, these are really nice. :)
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 pm
confusedgirl14 says...

You are a really great photographer. Keep at it!!!
~ i know what good is ~

Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan