z

Young Writers Society

Nursery picture

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:04 am
Rascalover says...

Ok so I work in a nursery and I was playing around with my camera. I haven't posted in the arts and such forum so I hope you like it?

There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:34 am
cheese9975 says...

cuuute! I love babies. But, of course, who doesn't?
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

456 Reviews

Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:17 am
Rascalover says...

Thanks? ahah,
*hugz* Im glad you liked the picture it took me like five shots because I had to lay on the ground to get it....
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:48 am
BigBadBear says...

Awwh. That's a really cute baby. Although, I have a teeny tiny critique that probably won't even count as a review because there's really not much that I would change. But oh well.

The baby is leaning on something really strange looking, and I can't figure it out. Maybe if you took that out, the main focus would be on the baby, and that would be a whole lot better.

Good job, and cute baby.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

456 Reviews

Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:08 pm
Rascalover says...

Thanks, and he was in a stroller so maybe thats what you're talking about...

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:01 pm
Rei says...

I love babies! They're the perfect subject for photography. With this one, maybe you could play around with the angles and lighting to make it better, but other than that, it's pretty good.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:28 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Oooooohhhhhh cute picture. Babies are so cute ( well most of them). I agree with Big Bad Bear, the head of the baby looks a little stretched out to the side. The lighting could be a little better, but I think it's dark because of the hood of the stroller. All in all, the picture is good. The mother of the child should be happy to have a beautiful baby. :D
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

456 Reviews

Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Rascalover says...

I know hes soo cute his names Kaden.
Adn thanks for the reveiws... I could of played with lightening and stuff, but I wanted a picture of him sleeping and he was about to wake up! ahah...

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:49 am
Via says...

It's cute, but I have a few questions/suggestions:

-where's the rest of the picture? Usually photos are rectangular instead of square. what/where is the rest of the rectangle...I suppose?

-did you possibly resize this picture? It seems a bit...squished? Try pulling it out a bit to the left or right, just to stretch it a tiny bit--but, when you do, just watch for pixelation.

-the lighting seems a bit odd as well, like not dim but not quite bright enough either. Though, that's not really something you can change at this point. I know with kids it's the first time or never again often times!

Cute, indeed!

One warning though: be careful posting pictures of people/children that aren't yours unless you have permission to post their pictures. Remember that, after all, this is the internet and we certainly wouldn't want anyone getting into trouble.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

456 Reviews

Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 pm
Rascalover says...

- I resized the pictured because it was too big for reveiwing, and I cut out some of the left side because it wasn't needed in the picture.

-Yes I got permission from the parents. I would never post it if not.

Im glad you liked it.

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath