z

Young Writers Society

Crossout

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:58 pm
harrypotterbooklover101 says...

This is my favoriet christan band and enjoy!
Attachments
Crossout.jpg
Crossout.jpg (289.05 KiB) Viewed 235 times
Always have a Happy Life!

Love everybody!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:54 am
View Likes
Via says...

Hi HPBL--

Well, I think the idea is good. I like the idea with the cross at the end with the 't' because it's a christian band. Did you come up with it or does the band do that as well?

As far as artistically speaking, this is just a picture made in ms paint that really doesn't show any kind of actual talent. There are even places that are completely black and don't even have any "spraypaint" on them. If you'd really like to broaden your horizons and better your artistic abilities, I would suggest buying a drawing pad and some pencil or a canvas and some paint or either and some pastels.

Paint is okay to fiddle around with, but unless you've really profected it and can manage to get something truly amazing from it then it really doesn't allow you to show any type of talent.

Good luck!
-V
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:48 pm
gamechanger10 says...

As via said, this is just a picture made on Paint that anyone could've done.

The idea to make the T a cross was good, but you could've taken this design so much farther if you had drawn, painted, or done something like that with it.

It wasn't even that great coming from Paint...it's just different color 'spraypaint' squiggled across the page...

Sorry, but this could've been so much better.

Best of luck!

-GC10
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:06 pm
harrypotterbooklover101 says...

:D Well, I have been doing drawlings with differnt ideas but, that how is the origal idea is. :D
Always have a Happy Life!

Love everybody!

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues