z

Young Writers Society

Kate

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:08 am
Curlyqpride says...

I really wanted to draw a picture of Kate from my story "Kate has 8 Lives" >http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic32963.html , I just want to let you people know I did this for fun, and wanted to give you an idea what Kate looks like. Im not an srtist, lol Im horrible, but this will just give you an idea of what she looks like to me.

Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:36 am
survivorgirl258 says...

Oh my goodness, is that on paint?

I could NEVER do something like that on paint!

I really like it.

And now I'll read your story.

And put a picture with a face!

:)

29 Reviews

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:16 pm
Curlyqpride says...

Thank you so much! It means alot to know someone liked this, I like it too, its just, I know it is a really un profesional type painting.

Ur awesome! :smt035
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:07 am
confusedgirl14 says...

This is really good
~ i know what good is ~

29 Reviews

Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Curlyqpride says...

Aww thanks, welcome to YWS! :D
Hello! I go by Curly!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:50 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

I like it. Sure, it's unprofessional and done in paint, but I think the whole picture has this fun, funky quality to it that actually looks good! It's very appealing, though I honestly can't put my finger on anything specific. Anyway, good job! It makes me think that your story has that same fun quality to it, and you've managed to inspire me to go and have a look. Good job. :)
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 pm
Twit says...

Wow, that is good for being done on Paint.

Her pupils look like they're coming off her eyeballs, and her right eye (my right) is sneaking into her hair, and it's a different shape to the left one.
Her hoodie's done well, but her hair looks rather ragged.

Still, granted how difficult it is to do things on Paint, it's very good! :) Her left eye (my left) is the best part, I think.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:18 am
Clo says...

I actually like the hair. And the eyes look awesome. This is really amazing for MS paint, because that is an extremely difficult program to draw with. The left eyes is kind of drifting off into her hair... but still, the strongest part of this is the eyes, and they're what makes it stand out and look so good.
How am I not myself?

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:06 pm
Lauren says...

For MS Paint, it's good. I like the eyes, especially, which have an illuminosity to them.
How you could improve: There are dots that haven't been coloured - i know they're tricky to get back you could always zoom in. I'm only mentioning them because they do rather stand out.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:13 pm
Juniper says...

Like everyone else says; for paint its good :D.

When I read your story, it seemed really realistic (good job on that!) but when I come to the illustration, it entirely changes my perspective. I think she looks a little bit too cartoon-y. I mean, of course it is a cartoon drawing, and it was to give an idea... But, the drawing doesn't actually click with your story.
I'm not trying to be cruel, haha, even though that's all I sound :twisted: but, I think it could use some work. Paint IS a hard program to master for beginners, so would you consider maybe drawing it on paper? I mean if someone can draw this good on paint, they can ace paper!
All in all, I love it, but it just doesn't fit your story ;). And Im not saying that to be vulgar

keep it up; two thumbs up!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:53 pm
Fangala the Flying Feline says...

Wow, I love this! Especially the gray sweater. How can you say you're not an artist? Okay, now I'm definitely going to read the story.
"Hey look! A black shooting star!"

"That's no star...that's Fangala!"

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:41 pm
[deleted3] says...

I liked this. I especially liked her eyes, I stared at them for quite some time!
Victer

“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451