z

Young Writers Society

My energy drink adventure

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:44 am
little.angelfire says...

Once upon a time...There was a girl and her Energy drink.

She loved that energy drink, and stuffed her cheeks full until they bloated with it.

Then...a terrible thing happened...The evil wind took hold her silver can, and pushed it off the stoop she was sitting upon. It spilling all over the ground...

At first, she appalled at what happened.

Then, she was angry.

She remembered the love she had for that delicious energy drink...and she wept for it, holding it lovingly in her hand...

THE END

Is this even considered art? XD

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:17 pm
niccy_v says...

i am guessing sort of kind of.

Err. What can i say? you look smashing. Why waste an energy drink though! THINK OF THE STARVING AFRICANS! Not to preach or nothing haha.
Your hair in the (i think?) angry pic adds a touch of extra something (oomph)
The desire photo could do with improving. You look like you're having a mix of a seizure and moaning. Ah you're very pretty though.

May as well be considered art.
Writing gives my life purpose

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm
Medusa says...

I liked the effect of "at first, she was appalled". This is quite cool, actually.

And art can be anything. It's such an abstract word, really. Whose to say what is art and what isn't? Good job.

--Medusa.
Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Teh_Huntress says...

Wow..lol. That was an interesting...picture story.

niccy_v wrote:Your hair in the (i think?) angry pic adds a touch of extra something (oomph)
The desire photo could do with improving. You look like you're having a mix of a seizure and moaning. Ah you're very pretty though.

May as well be considered art.

I agree. :P

There isn't much to say..good job? :lol:

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:14 pm
GryphonFledgling says...

Quite interesting. I've never seen something like this before. I loved the humor of the pictures and the captions were the icing on the cake. You could follow the story pretty well even without the words, but they just made it even better.

"Evil wind" = Gryph sniggering.

I'll tell you what, that is one cool looking can. I'd buy it just to look at it.

Well, I feel for you and your energy drink disaster. You are in my sympathy thoughts.

*thumbs up*

~GryphonFledgling
I am reminded of the babe by you.

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman