z

Young Writers Society

Voldemort Get's Tortured

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:04 pm
Scorpia says...

So...this probably sucks. It was what happened when I started playing around...tell me not to do it anymore. It probably sucks and I could not get the size right.
Attachments
Voldemort two.jpg
Voldemort two.jpg (157.04 KiB) Viewed 458 times
Feel the urge to give some constructive criticism? Why not give it to these stories?

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298113/Scorpia710

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:43 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

First off, don't say that something sucks right of the bat. Let the viewers be the judge of that. By saying it sucks, I already looked of dislikes in the picture.

Anyway, I kind of liked it. I thought it was cute and different. I love cats and I like anything to do with Harry Potter. Yes, your sizing is off, but it's still good. Keep up the good work!
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:57 pm
This_is_history says...

Oh, Scorpia, never say your work sucks! Let others do it for you! Lol, just kidding.
Really though, I loved this. I almost felt sorry for poor Voldy. (Living in a house with six cats makes you appreciate the seriousness of this blend, lol)
I thought it was really funny, and the kitties were cute, so that's a plus. This is just 'playing around'? It looks like some of my stuff from right before when I got my Paint shop pro. (I'd been working in paint for about six months). It's really good, and if you say that it's not, I'm gonna set Snape on you.
Grr.
-Elise
"I move the stars for no one."
-Jareth

"You say this Labyrinth's a peice of cake? Well let's see how you deal with this little slice."
-Jareth

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:53 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Haha. Inventive!
You need to fix the size =/ all that white space!
But you're funny ^^ don't say it sucks before anyone's even seen it, have some self-confidence xx

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:12 pm
Wojovox says...

Not a professional picture, but it makes me laugh. Who is not a fan of Harry Potter and his arch rival Voldemort. But maybe theres a soft side to him. Maybe he's like Dr. Evil and he loves kittens. After all Dumbledore is gay. So why not have an evil kitten lover in the story as well?

funny picture.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:24 pm
Cat_Lover_23 says...

Aww that's cute, and very creative. I'm sure if Voldemort was faced with a kitten he'd rather let Harry kill him than pet it.. :lol: Good job!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:28 am
ChildofEden says...

D'awwww! Kitties! Take that, Voldy!
So the first thing I noticed was the gigantic white space that took over everything but the little picture. That made me frown. Then I saw kitties. That made me smile. Things are kinda blurry, but I like the idea. Try to spiff it up a bit, and you may be on to something! Spoofs & giggles are always fun, so regardless of the fact that this is in no way professional, it's amusing. Go you! Maybe you could come up with a series of "Personal Hells"? I think it would be funny.
Anyways, good job!

~ Eden
The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

My God, oh how you've changed me; broken, shaped, and rearanged me. How you've knocked me down so you could pick me up.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:08 am
Snoink says...

Haha. This is why Umbridge is more evil than Voldemort any day of the week.

There's a lot of white space in this.... is there any reason for the white space? You should probably crop it. :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:42 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Voldemort surrounded by kitties? I fail to see the torture, here. If he paid any attention to them at all, he'd probably step on them so they'd squeal and die. XD Oh, and, in your title, it should be "Gets," not "Get's." That apostrophe doesn't belong there! Anyway, you definitely need to crop all the white space off the picture, and the words you have in the white-and-red boxes are off-center. I'd feel better if you centered the words or at least cropped the boxes they're in so they fit the size of your sentences.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:32 am
chocoholic says...

Haha! That's really good. The only thing that annoyed me was the size because i really stretched the screen. See if you can stop that from happening because it's only a small picture.

I think you probably could have gotten a better picture of old Voldie. He doesn't look very frightened, and I'm pretty sure there's better suited photos somewhere.

Overall, brilliant.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:44 pm
Clo says...

Hehe! Adorable!

Number one, you need to crop the picture. Cut off all the white blank parts and leave just a concentrated picture of Voldy and the kittens of doom.

Number two, I don't like the spray paint over the font. Makes it difficult to read.

Verdict: AH-DOR-ABLE!
How am I not myself?

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:14 am
M.B.Author says...

LOL! That's so cute... and weird at the same time. lol

Yeah, you do need to crop it. Don't say it sucks either, that ain't cool.

That is a very creative picture,

-- M.B.
Listen to advice and except discipline so that you
may be wise for the rest of your life
-- Proverbs 19:20

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:36 pm
The Queen Of Doodles says...

Okay, first of all, take the apostrophe off the title. It's not supposed to be there.

Second, I wasn't able to understand the text at first, so lessen the red stuff

Third, your sizing is off. It stretched the screen! Annoying! >grumbles<

Fourth, nice choice of character! :lol: But the pictures could've been less blurry.

Fifth, you should've had a friend draw Umbridge laughing evilly then put it there. Well, you don't have to. :lol:

And lastly, since I'm already rambling, nice job! Keep it up!
Call me Judith...or Sushi Man...or Pipsqueak, Carol, Knorr, Dagsbunny, Dith, Chups, Leah Jr., Nagaraya, Due Date, Braces, Jill, Jet, Sweetheart, Metalmouth, Jude, Mommy, Maria, or Bibi. Yeah, I know, so many nicknames. Pick whichever you preffer.

What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni