z

Young Writers Society

Come What May

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:16 am
Scorpia says...

This is a banner a friend did for my fanfiction story Come What May. You can check it out in my profile if you like. Please leave a comment, I would appreciate it!
Scorpia
Attachments
Come What Mayblend1.jpg
Come What Mayblend1.jpg (153.74 KiB) Viewed 266 times
Feel the urge to give some constructive criticism? Why not give it to these stories?

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298113/Scorpia710

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:35 pm
Rubric says...

I don't know if you've written this or what, I couldn't find it......but no way is Sirius Harry and Hermione's kid......

Or at least that's the inference I got from the blended pic.

Is an awesome fanfic idea even if I'm wrong, though if i am tell me so Ican copywrite it.

cool blend,

Rubric
So you're going to kill a god. Sure. But what happens next?

Diary of a Deicide, Part One.

Got YWS?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:28 am
ChildofEden says...

Oooooooh, I like this. Have you really written this?
Wow, this makes my inner Potter fan go "yay!"
I really like the guy on the right, bytheby. You should do more stuff like this!

~ Eden
The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

My God, oh how you've changed me; broken, shaped, and rearanged me. How you've knocked me down so you could pick me up.

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:39 am
Scorpia says...

Thank yoy guys and yes, I have written a story, it IS a story banner. It's about Harry's future self coming back to straighten out his younger self...rather harshly. Take a look at it if you like, it's under my portfolio, under Come What May. You should be able to find it easy, thanks again!
Feel the urge to give some constructive criticism? Why not give it to these stories?

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298113/Scorpia710

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:50 pm
gamechanger10 says...

sounds like a cool story. i'll check it out some time.

personally, i am not a fan of daniel radcliffe in glasses. however, this is a really cool blend.

nice job. i'm sure it fits your story perfectly...

-GC10
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni