I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 am
Raimunda says...

I'm having fun with this. I should be outside at the summer fair but I'm ill. And keeping my friend Sam company because she's doing her science (which she should have already done.)
Attachments
Matty Patty.jpg
Matt Parkman and his friend The Bee
Matty Patty.jpg (23.45 KiB) Viewed 256 times
I just hit my computer

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:03 pm
Raimunda says...

Okay, so this isn't an icon. But it's cool. The fist ever MATTY PATTY!!!!!!!
Attachments
matty burger.jpg
Matty Patty
matty burger.jpg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 249 times
I just hit my computer

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Logic says...

Hehe :-) I think this should be rated R.

That aside, nice lil' pics! I understand these weren't meant to be too serious, but I am...

1) I think it is hard to see you face fully, try cropping some from the right, or maybe putting the test in there to fill the gap. There is a lot of wasted space

2) :-P As an icon, the writing would be hard to read, which it already is. I would make the font bigger, and well... get a font! I think a scribbly font would look nice, and the impact would work better. When I first saw this, I thought bee was just a scribble and the "I'm going in" was... let's say not that :-). I would try to make it clearer, or maybe even put a cartoon bee in.

3) Umm... ye! Well, far from professional, but hey! Should you want to make it professional, just try finding various clips of him, and jumbling them about. Make sure you only have the bread though, otherwise it will look cheap.

Nice icons once again!
Sir Logic, the puzzle of DOOM.

Meh

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 am
Alteran says...

*Gives a cookie* I think we need to teach you about Photobucket.

Anyway onto the review of your pictures.

1. I like this one lot. Being an obscene fan of Heroes too, I giggled a lot.

2. Err....not so much. The bee looks weird cause it's all paint yellow and badly mouse drawn. And the letters are bad, very very bad. They distract cause they're so random and odd. And I think the picture of Parkman could be clearer and not so fuzzy. I think that is a shot oif him using his powers, but for the purpose of an icon it should be a clean picture.

3. It's strange...simply strange and odd and a little creepy to be honest. Funny though, and strange. I'll never see him the same again!

All in all these are pretty cool and a nice effort on your part. But yeah, I'll send a PM on how you can use Photobucket and save you from having to make multiple posts for multiple pics.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:18 am
Emerson says...

Additionally: Thread titles in all caps are annoying. I changed it. ^-^
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson