35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:07 pm
Firestar says...

Hope you enjoy!!! :smt020
Attachments
072.JPG
072.JPG (537.79 KiB) Viewed 278 times
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:46 pm
Logic says...

Hi Firestar!

This is a really nice picture--I love the colours here. However, I do think there is little to see, there's no main focal point. There definitely should be a brighter spot, or the sun should be visible through the clouds. Here, There is nothing to drag my attention, and the angle makes it seem that you are simply looking up, as opposed to from a landscape.

Nice picture!
Sir Logic, the puzzle of DOOM.

Meh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:59 pm
JezzaP says...

Hey,

Ye, I agree with Logic on this one. Nice looking picture, but for me there is no focus point, and so my yes just drift over it.

The angle is very direct, there is little landscape and the clouds don't shed much attention to me at all, it's like I should be seeing something that isn't there.

Not much more to say, but well done.
Z'Arrow... :shock:

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:42 pm
Scorpia says...

More like a colorful blob, lol ;) I think it needs tio be smaller, it's kind of annoying to have to move both the...moving...thingies, lol.
Pretty color though.

Listen to the other comments, you can have a great pic. Would of liked to see the sun, it is a SUNset, lol. It's kind of blurry, but not in a bad way. I like it, you could use it as a background or something!
Scorpia
Feel the urge to give some constructive criticism? Why not give it to these stories?

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298113/Scorpia710

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly