z

Young Writers Society

Igor Karkaroff

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:17 pm
Raimunda says...

Soo, this is, like, my first art post. I think its okay, I suppose. Its Igor Karkaroff when he was younger, in his Death Eater days... VOILA

Click to view...

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk43/BeMySpongePeter/?action=view&current=IGORKARAKAROFF.jpg

ORR

download attachment.

Review please...
Attachments
IGOR KARAKAROFF.jpg
IGOR KARAKAROFF.jpg (30.11 KiB) Viewed 841 times
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:50 pm
Rei says...

Pretty good. If you were going for a younger version of him in the movie, it looks just right.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:02 pm
Alteran says...

It is well done, the proportions look good. His forehead is kind of small though. from the looks of it the top of his head slopes downward. Other than that it has nice shading and is well done.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:45 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I don't have no clue on how this person is, but this is an amazing drawing. I love how you shaded the face so the viewer can know were the light is facing. I like the fact that you drew facial markings on his face like the cheek bones. Overall, I liked this. Keep drawing your good at it. Peace. 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:45 pm
cheese9975 says...

woowww..i like.

aww, this makes me miss harry potter! i have the itch to reread it again..
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:50 pm
Logic says...

Wow, super picture!

I agree with the others--fantastic drawing, but the forehead is a little small. For me, the only thing dragging it down is the hair line. I think the angle is slightly off, and it cuts into the head. But hey, this took you an hour? Great job! I would say also, that perhaps is head goes back a little far (e.g. the ear is on his back.)

Not bad :wink:
Sir Logic, the puzzle of DOOM.

Meh

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 pm
Essence of BloodLust says...

I Really love it! It is a great drawing and amazing that you did this in only and hour. I can spend all day on a drawing and it wouldnt even come close to be as good as yours! You have a great talent! Keep drawing! 8 ^ P
Your smile is like a cheap imatation of heaven,
(Ah, the joys of similies)

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:59 pm
little.angelfire says...

Wow, let me tell you, that was time well spent. You deserve a whole plate of cookies for this piece. *hands you a full plate of cookies* just make up the flavor you want ^.~

Alright, the things that I noticed, is that the forehead is a little small, the hair doesn't really fall naturally by his ear. It looks a little stiff, like it's not quite long enough to reach his ear, and there should be small wisps of it still hanging. And I think (don't quote me on this, I'm not sure) the adam's apple should be down a little lower. I'm not sure where you cut off the neck, but if you started the shoulders now, the neck would be too short. Don't quote me on that, I'm not good on the male anatomy XD. It just looks a little off

But seriously, the shading is amazing, good bone structure, amazing detail (I love the stubble on his chin XD). One last suggestion is maybe blending the hair a little, and then add in a bit more single strands to make it textured. It will fill it in a bit more and make it look more like hair ^.^

Seriously, great job!!

>.> <.< *steals a cookie and eats it* ^.~

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:35 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Very good. I really like this drawing.

Most of this has already been said, but here's what I think:

The forehead is a bit small.
The hair behind the ears should fall down a bit, or even cover the ears

The neck is the biggest issue here. The adam's apple, I think, is too big. The part to the right of the neck also seems to bluge a little, and it seems a little...strage.

Still awesome, though. Nice work *gives rice crispy treat*

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:44 pm
Scorpia says...

HARRY POTTER ART! AHHHHH! YAY!

Takes deep breath. Okay, I'm sorry about that, hehe. It looks great, I like it. And the way you signed his name looks dangerous and kind of spooky. Great pic! Please draw some more, you are brilliant at this, :)
Scorpia
Feel the urge to give some constructive criticism? Why not give it to these stories?

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298113/Scorpia710

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:30 pm
niccy_v says...

No idea who this is, but wow! *breathless*
The detail... amazing.
hair... so perfect.
face... exquisite!

I wish i could draw like this. His hair is very nifty. Looks quite real. If drawings could ever be real ^_^
Who is Igor? Me being an Australian who lives under a rock her entire life.
Writing gives my life purpose

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Medusa says...

I love this drawing! I especially love the romanesque nose. Very well done.

--Medusa.
Alice: If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg