z

Young Writers Society

Photoshop Graphics...

Reviews: 4
Sun May 25, 2008 9:33 pm
DC622 says...

Um the one with the girl is new, the girl herself was black and white so I colorized. The car is one of my favorites title:nightfest. Critiques? Comments?
Attachments
Untitled-22 copy.jpg
Untitled-22 copy.jpg (131.62 KiB) Viewed 258 times
You craysee!.? Me, do, too, use, correct english fool.

Sun May 25, 2008 9:37 pm
DC622 says...

here the second one it didn't show up...

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298 ... 1211751416

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun May 25, 2008 11:21 pm
Cade says...

If you have an image on photobucket, you can easily insert it right into your post without uploading an attachment. Put the picture link inside the IMG tags (I think photobucket also has a feature that lets you copy the IMG tag directly).

I like the Nightfest one better then the first, though both are pretty cool. You definitely have Photoshop skills? I'm not very good at design in Photoshop because I use it for...well, photography!

With Nightfest, you might make the word itself a little easier to read--it has something over it, and I probably wouldn't have understood it easily at first if you hadn't already told me the title.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

Mon May 26, 2008 3:08 pm
DC622 says...

I do use it for photography sometimes, but it's more fun to make layouts from other people's photography. I've never claimed the photography I use as my own unless it really is mine. The first one is from foto_decadent at LJ and the second one I think I got from google and I forget the site.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri May 30, 2008 6:21 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I love looking at pictures that were created in photoshop. Here we go...........

The first picure: I like this because the man or woman in the picture looks very mysterious. Not only does the person look like it, but the colors make it mysterious. I like how the picture isn't centered. I think by doing that gives it an edge.

The second picture: I love old cars! Good photo.

I say, keep doing what you do!
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm
Firearris says...

Wowowowow! The first one, is really really cool. The second one is also cool, but I like the first one better. :razz: =D I do think old cars are cool though! you did a really good job on these!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:36 pm
Lynlyn says...

Wow, these are pretty neat. I have to say I like the second one better than the first. The first one isn't as clean to me; the blue wallpapery-swirl in the middle could be crisper on the edges, it looks like you've revealed/painted it with a soft-edge brush and I think that takes away some of the clarity. Also, the 1 px white lines aren't very well tapered on the ends, if you know what I mean, they sort of just stop - but if you don't have a tablet, I don't suppose there's much you can do about that.

The second one is great. I could read the word "nightfest" pretty well, but maybe that's just because I use Bleeding Cowboys a lot in my own design work. Nice job!
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening