Young Writers Society

Biomechanical Angel

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon May 12, 2008 12:09 am
Ravenous says...

http://www.esnips.com/ViewDocumentAction.ns

Ahaha . . . Yes this is mine. ask dr. jamieB. :wink:
"Every decision you make, every step you take, every thought you ponder, every place you wander, your curse will follow, and infect all who are around you. Keep to yourself, save others from a horrible death . . . or life.”

6 Reviews

Mon May 12, 2008 12:11 am
Ravenous says...

that link doesn't work, this one should: http://www.esnips.com/doc/6c53c404-92f3 ... teel-Angel
"Every decision you make, every step you take, every thought you ponder, every place you wander, your curse will follow, and infect all who are around you. Keep to yourself, save others from a horrible death . . . or life.”

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon May 12, 2008 12:22 am
Emerson says...

Please don't double post. ^^ Although, I'm sure that's just because your new! So this isn't a threat or anything. Next time you want to change your post, there is an edit button in the top right corner of your post next to "quote". Also, the site you are using for image hosting is so slow. Why not trying www.photobucket.com or www.flickr.com?

Oh, and now that I've got the image to load! Wow. I'm going to look at the original size (hopefully larger). I'm no art critique, but it looks amazing. I can't draw at all, so I envy your great ability! It's so beautiful, and your details are unbelievably exact. The shading is wonderful. I would love to see more of your artwork! My only suggestion is that the font is a distraction. If you want to put a copyright of some sort on the image, try to put it in a corner so it doesn't disrupt the image. Also, she looks a little too thin in the waste, to the point of unrealistic? Not to say the image is actually realistic, haha, but she is much too thin and her head seems too small for her body, or her torso too long? Otherwise... Wow. Amazing.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

6 Reviews

Mon May 12, 2008 12:56 am
Ravenous says...

I tried the edit thing, but it said i needed to wait for a little bit, and then I suppose it posted. Esnips is my file hosting site for my art, music, games, characters and other stuff I''ve done, so sorry about that.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon May 12, 2008 1:40 am
Kepe says...

W-O-W that was some amazing drawing. The picture itself was cool, in a scary sort of way. 10/10.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon May 12, 2008 3:23 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

You know what I think, but I'll say it anyways. this is amazing! I think it still looks better in person! It's wonderful. post Ravenous for them. XD Just a suggestion. Love it!

Jamie

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan