z

Young Writers Society

Music Art

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Sun May 11, 2008 1:54 pm
Eva 040 says...

These are what happens when your grounded for a week with a camera phone and macromedia fireworks =]

Walk The Line

(Inspiration fromthe poster for the Johnny Cash film, walk the line =])

I Walk Alone

MSN

Thats all for now, i may make some more =]
XxXxX

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

I really like the last one, but the first two are so similar. They don't seem...different enough. Lol. I loved the last one though! It was awesome! Keep up the good work!

Jamie

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue May 13, 2008 9:51 pm
Rydia says...

1. I love the colour and atmosphere of this photo. The focus on the guitar is good and the lighting is beautiful. I wouldn't suggest changing anything.

2. The contrast of the guitar against the black and white background is effective but I think you should have cut around the person more carefully -- I'm assuming that you've cut him out and pasted him on top of this second photo?-- because he's missing quite a bit of his head and there's some white around his body. It's a good photo though and there's a nice use of space.

3. This one really doesn't catch my attention. It isn't focused enough and there's nothing interesting about the background.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus