z

Young Writers Society

Come to my photography lair!

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat May 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Muse says...

Thought I would upload some more photos, just for fun. I took an old film camera to the beach with my sister, and this is what came out:

One of my dog that was also on the film:

And a fun digital shot of my cat. I saw the website www.stuffonmycat.com and got hooked!

"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun May 11, 2008 3:40 am
Sohini says...

Hmm...the first four photos are better for an album, I mean there's nothing arty I can find in them...more of "Post your pic" stuff.

The doggy is very nicely taken though. I like the pose and the intelligent expression...the sunflower(?) backgrounds helps a lot too.

And kitty is hilarious. I love the tail, so impressively bushy.

You're the same girl who shot the moon and sheep and branches, right? Those photographs made your benchmark and this thread is nowhere near it.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun May 11, 2008 4:03 pm
Muse says...

Thanks for the comment. Although, these are all taken with a film camera (minus the cat one) whereas my other threads are all digital. Film is not my forte. These are more for film practice than anything (and because I've not posted in ages). x
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon May 12, 2008 10:50 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

I actually really like these. the dog is awesome! It's wonderful! XD The dog is adorable. I agree, the sunflowers really make the picture!

On the cat, the hat is adorable! Lol. I like it. It's hilarious!

Jamie

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Tue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm
Aedomir says...

Hello!

Hmm... good pictures but I see no photography in the first few. The first and last two are great, especially the dog. I thought the others were more personal than photography, but the others I adored. The amount of colours in the dog pic were very intriguing, and what a cute dog!

The cat one is very interesting, perhaps if we see the face of the cat? I like this one and the idea of red-contrast certainly grabs my attention.

-Mark
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue May 13, 2008 7:42 pm
zoeybird13024 says...

Though all of them were nice, the last two were really cute. The last one reminded me of the time I put a hat on my cat...and took a picture of it!

Your dog is really cute, by the way!

Wherever you live is a truly beautiful place--I'd love to see more pictures of the beach, the rocks, the flowers--it's gorgeous!

-x-Ashes

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed May 14, 2008 5:21 am
Shine says...

The picture which did catch my attention was the cat one.

The other one which was good was the fourth one I liked the tall legged shadow in it.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake