74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Tue May 06, 2008 2:11 am
Sachiko says...

Yup yup.
Attachments
P5060116.JPG
P5060116.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 488 times
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue May 06, 2008 2:13 am
OverEasy says...

This is really great! I love the angle and the color and... all of it.
Life is for living.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Tue May 06, 2008 2:14 am
yoha_ahoy says...

Wheee! Cool angle indeed! Don't'cha love spring? ^^ Epic. ;)

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Tue May 06, 2008 2:16 am
LunaBuna43 says...

I like it alot Sachi-chan!
Though, it does get blurry near the trunk,
but I love it anyway! Especailly the angle!
Awesome!

~Lulu
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue May 06, 2008 2:18 am
myfreindsavamp says...

I like it too.

The tree is a little blury.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed May 07, 2008 12:05 am
Rydia says...

The angle is brilliant though the mass of wood at the very bottom of the picture is a little distracting and takes the focus away from the bigger picture; the tree itself. I'd suggest cropping it a tiny bit. Maybe crop the left hand side a little too so that there isn't that 'framing' branch in the bottom left hand corner - it looks quite out of place.

And I agree that the tree is a little blurred but the detail is good and there's so many branches spanning across the photo. Good work!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Wed May 07, 2008 12:11 am
[deleted1] says...

Cat-Chan. XD. Nice pic. Very good angle. A bit too close to the tree. I like it. :D

-Rick.

74 Reviews

Wed May 07, 2008 12:38 am
Sachiko says...

Hehe, thanks everyone. It's so funny, the moment after I posted it, I thought, "dang, it blurs at the bottom" XD I have other pics of the same tree, better ones, I think. I may post them just to get an idea of what you guys think. Thanks!
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu May 08, 2008 2:17 am
omggdariannnn says...

i like the angle and the lighting.
the only thing is the area by the trunk is blurry and maybe you can try to crop it out so it doesn't take away from the picture.
Always,
Dee.

582 Reviews

Reviews: 582
Thu May 08, 2008 9:23 pm
KJ says...

Cool, I guess. lol. Kind of random, but then again, what art isn't?

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat May 10, 2008 1:32 am
MidnightVampire says...

I like the angle, its really cool. Plus, I just like trees.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon May 12, 2008 1:47 am
Kepe says...

The tree is beautiful, the angle is great, so overall it is a very cool photo. I would advise that maybe next time you avoid the wood at the begining of the picture, it is slightly distracting. Other than that I can''t see anything wrong with it. I might add that I especially love the color of the leaves. 8/10.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu May 22, 2008 8:19 am
LowKey says...

Very nice angle, Chiko. I love it when pictures are taken looking up... I have no idea why. I just really think it's awesome.

But... heh, the picture isn't shrinking for me. I had to copy and paste it into Paint and shrink it there to see it. Maybe shrink it on your end a bit and then re-post it?

*shrugs* Either way, cool picture.

Dreamer

ps: For the sake of the sanity of YWS members, stop losing the game! You crazy cat, you're going to drive us all mad! Honestly, you're like the official maker-of-losers-of-the-game! *continues rant as she loses the game once again*
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

74 Reviews

Thu May 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Sachiko says...

>.< It won't shrink for me any more either. It used to, though. The same is happening with my other photos... *shall fix it later* >.>

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu May 22, 2008 7:20 pm
Autumn says...

so big @_@ dunno why it isn't shrinking..

nice picture though, I like the angle and how the light is shining through the trees as it brings out the colour in the leaves more... ya the bottom bit is a bit blurry but I don't think it matters too much... gives it more depth kind of?

anyways, nice work :]

- Autumn
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott