Stickman And Robin

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sun May 04, 2008 10:40 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Dunno Why this is coming so small.

Oh well If it doesn't work, try this link:

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... binbn1.jpg
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun May 04, 2008 4:59 pm
Teague says...

Just click on the picture and it gets bigger. ^^ For some reason ImageShack photos are always really, really tiny until you click on them. It's why I prefer Photobucket.

Haha, cute. ^^ Kinda like Nate's Sticks comic. Even in the drawing style! Although I suppose there's not too many ways you can draw stick figures and make them unique. And if there are, let me know. xD

One question, though. Why, in the first two panels, is the bloke standing on the shelf frowning? You'd think he'd be smiling. Like, "Yay! Look at me, I'm doing something reckless!" Was that just an error in composition or...? And I'm not quite sure if that actually is a shelf he's standing on. =/

Anyway! Cute. It'd be interesting to see more. ^^

-Saint Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate :pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Wed May 07, 2008 9:48 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

Awesome!
This is cool!
Like Saint though Photobucket would be a better use when it came to things like this. But this is cool. I saw something related to this on deviantart...except it was made with animals on a tree instead of a stickman on a shelf!
Anyway, great job mizz-iceburg!

~Lulu
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri May 09, 2008 7:24 pm
Sachiko says...

*Giggles* I love it. XD I agree with Saint-chan that the guy on the shelf should be smiling, or grinning. But still, I think it's great. :D
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri May 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Twit says...

Yes, make him smile and waving, triumphant and all. The it'll be great. :D
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm