z

Young Writers Society

My Art Peice [ untitled at the moment =/ ]

Reviews: 3
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:16 am
LOve is the MOvement says...

---> Otayz, this is my drawing I created a while back. Artistically, it's actually supposed to be an expression of myselft and how people see me and maybe even a little bit of how I see the world. At the same time, I think it could represent anyone who's misunderstood and has so much secrecy and yet so much openess everyone and everything else just sees whatever they want to. The second pictures is a zoom in of the eyes.

Anyway..little rant there xD The camera quality is really bad ;( I appoligize. So0o0 give me some feedback lovelyys and I'd apreciate it ♥ and be honest, I know I'm not much of an artist, like I said this is more of an expression peice. Zomygoodness! title suggests would help ALOT too. For some reason I can't come up with anything, when I look at this peice alot comes to mind I just..can't find the right words. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know. : ) <---

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:17 pm
darkdove says...

Its really cool its reminds me of a songs whose name I can't remember

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Nice drawing! The woman seems like she is holding a deep dark secret......I can see it in her eyes................oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Thu May 01, 2008 6:22 pm
[deleted1] says...

I fully agree with Black Tiger. I really like the details in the eyes. From the looks in the left eye, there does seem to have some hidden secret and/or pain. Very good job.

-Rick.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun May 11, 2008 8:28 am
nilou-and-amani says...

The emotion you were trying to convey is pretty clear in the drawing. So good job on that. The drawing itself is good, you just need to fix you shading. You could darken the veil on the top and make it lighter as you go down (make sure it blends).I love the detial in the eyes, but they don't stand out. To make them stand out you can simply darken the details and smudge the pencil a little to make it blend a little so it doesn't look too perfect. Also, you can darken the eyebrows. All of this can make the road look distant, just like your personality is distant form the world.
Also, i thought of a title - Hidden Truth. I know it's kind of random.
I hope this helped, and if you ever need anything just pm me!

nilou
"Security is mortal's chiefest enemy"- William Shakespeare

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon May 12, 2008 1:43 am
Kepe says...

Yes, the drawing did seem to have a lot of emotion. It reminded me of Picasso in some ways, the material and style and all that. I also think that you could make your picture so much more powerful with some color. That would just make it really cool. Overall, I give it an 8/10.

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway