Young Writers Society

Beats Have Colour

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:17 pm
ink_on_fire says...

I made this with Adobe Fireworks.

Just a colourful experiment.

PS are we allowed to post this type of art here?
Smile - ur alive

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Alainna says...

Wow. I was mesmorised by that! I don't believe that there are any rules against posting that type of thing here.

Very nice - is there a way of making the colours compliment each other a bit more? If so you may want to consider that in your next attempt.

Cool stuff.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 pm
Aedomir says...

Wow ink! I love that!

It is a very nice idea, to represent something so. You did a great job. Very creative, entertaining and fun! Well done! There is little else to say, although my only advice would be to increase the framerate, it is a little slow.

Great!

-Mark
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:56 pm
gyrfalcon says...

Oooo. 0.0 *is hypnotized* Quite delightful, darling, though I personally might prefer a higher speed.
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:08 am
ink_on_fire says...

Thanks guys :)

I'm working on some more atm. And yeh, I agree, the framerate is too slow. I was having trouble with uploading it - it was always a little slower than I originally made it in Fireworks...so working on that. :)
Smile - ur alive

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:50 am
Sacred says...

it really hurts my eyes. But that can be a good thing, I think.
It doesn't really keep my attention. I guess it aint my thing.
I don't really understand it..
you just keep giving, but you never get back

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:50 pm
Rydia says...

I think the transaction between frames/ slides could be smoother - maybe if you include more if you know what I mean - but this is really cool. I love the vibrant colours, the patterns work very well and how the writing fizzles out is lovely. I'm not sure about your choice of wording, however. That could be something more interesting or meaningful.

The border is nice but I think it might work better as a strong, black line at the very edge of each frame? Maybe experiment a little? But generally, it works really well.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett