z

Young Writers Society

puppy!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:17 pm
nilou-and-amani says...

This dog is absolutely adorable! Great picture, but you could have made it stronger by working on the lighting so it wouldn't look so flat.
I'm going to come and steal your dog!:p I've never had a dog, but i love them, and i bond with them pretty easily, too bad my mom is terrified of dogs! I've had cats and chicks and birds and fish though!
Anyways! keep up the good work!
"Security is mortal's chiefest enemy"- William Shakespeare

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 am
~Volant~ says...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....so cute, so cute, so cute!!! I'm, like, totally freaking out right now!! Watch me freak out! *freaks out* haha! Awesome, mate.

I like the bars. It makes him look like he's at a shelter and he's looking up at me saying, "Adopt me! Adopt me, please!" haha

I'm going to shteal him. He's going to be gone in the morning....haha. I really, really like this photo. Really cute. Good centering, good composition. The gold is the main attraction, and then it's greay all around him. It's really good.
Where are we going?

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:20 pm
summergrl13 says...

I love this puppy! I want him! Then he can play with my border collies Lad and Scotch! He's so soft looking *pats fur gently*!

But yes, I agree with the others. This is a great photo! It's nice and simple but could easily tell a story, like you could say something on how putting animals in kennels is like putting them behind bars (this isn't my opinion but if you belive that, go for it:D!)

Good job! 0(o.o)0
I will review for you! PM about it if you need one!

Come check out my new story at topic53543.html

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor