Reviews: 196
Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:54 pm
OverEasy says...

Life is for living.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Archstormangel says...

I like the second to last and third to last. Fascinating. :3 Nice quality, but maybe you could spruce up the angles a bit?
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 pm
Ash says...

Wow, these are all great! Although I see flowers to often, the water is cool though.

Keep it up!

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:55 pm
Alainna says...

The last one is my favourite - purely for its simplicity. I like the flower ones too. In particular the first one; the colours work well. I'm not too keen on the water ones, but I can see that they would be hard to capture.

Alainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:42 am
Sohini says...

The first three are pretty much ordinary flower shots—flowers are always beautiful.

the next too are well not impressive. I mean that the water is blurry (well it flows) but falls can be captured better.

As for the last shot—a hundred hats off to you!
Amazing shot, great idea. It's lovely, absolutely lovely.
Your perspective here is admirable.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:14 am
Teh_Huntress says...

Hi!

I like the fourth, and the fifth the best. My reason, is that I see flowers too much, on the site. The last one is also nice, :) Is the first picture a Snap Dragon?

196 Reviews

Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:41 am
View Likes
OverEasy says...

Yes the first picture is a snap dragon :)

I appologise for the blurry water, I was on a moving boat, so it was kind of difficult, still I liked them kind of blurry :)
Life is for living.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:55 am
Teh_Huntress says...

^_^ Snap Dragons are cool. Oh, and I think the blurry look it good. :)

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Hello again.

:D I just love the first one. I love the effect of having something in focus in the front and out of focus in the back. It just amazes me. <Personal opinion> The only quarrel I would have with this pic is that it looks a little side-ways. The snapdragon looks straight...but the background looks a little side-ways to me...But it's a really great photo!

I take a LOT of rose pics. When they're at bloom at my house, I take them day and night. And then my dad decided to put them up in his dental office...But anyway, lose the flash. If the rose is too dark without the flash and you can't find the right shot, I suggest looking for a better rose or waiting 'till it gets light. It looks like a very nice rose, but the flash messes it up. It looks...fake. You could always find the right shot with a silhoutte, if it would work for this pic.

Ooo, same as the snapdragon one. Be-a-utiful. Many of the other pansies (?) are in focus as well as the one in the middle, so it looks awesome. The only thing I would suggest is not getting the top of that flower in on the bottom. It would look super otherwise. ^^

Mmmm....hm...water pictures. These are very hard to get. I can ask my dad (I don't like to take moving water pictures), but there's a certain focus technique to get the water looking like it's still moving in your photo. You just need that effect, and both of those photos would be very nice. The water in the second one looks sorta like out of focus glass. :D

I like the focus on the water droplets on the last picutre. They are very fine details. I think this picture would look really great if the background was different. Perhaps not so Washingtony ^_~

Keep on taking photos,
~Timea :wink:
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

I absolutely adore the last one. It's just perfect, the contrast between the outside and the rain. It's amazing. I wish I could take photos like that. Let's just say I cannot take a single photo. I love them all but the last one is most definetly my favourite. Post more!
*scurries off to see your other photos* :lol:
Kirsten x
for what are we without words and stories?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

oh wow they are all so pretty.

I love how you have caught them at the perfect moment.

Love
xXParamoreXx

Rebbecca
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:33 pm
Sare Agama says...

I really liked the two pictures of the water falls. I've not seen many, but those were awesome!

In the first picture, I like the angle at which you took it. In other words, Having the town in the background was a VERY nice touch.

The last one must have been really hard to capture! You don't see to many clear pictures of a rainy day. I applaud you! :smt026 :smt041 :smt026

I don't know why, but the third picture reminds me of something from Mario. Goes to show how sane I am! :D :lol:

Great job on these pics!

-ClimberSquirrel
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6

196 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:56 am
OverEasy says...

Hahaha I took the last picture out a bus window on my way home from a school function.

It was hardly hard to capture, it was just good timing for me to be messing with my shiney new camera. ;)
Life is for living.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:00 am
Someguy says...

I love the 3rd one! So intimidating...

The last one I also like.

1st one...not so much.

Second last...not so much.

2nd one is okay...

Ah well. The 3rd one still beats them all!
Look at my big shiny shell...

70 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 70
Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:47 am
Derek says...

First and third are very good.

The second one could use a better angle.
Also it's a lot more focused then the other
two flower pictures so that makes it a
bit odd ;)

The last one is my favorite, it's really cool.

The other two water ones i think could use a
better angle. Truthfully they kinda look like
you took a picture by accident.
If you were on a boat you couldn't
really fix that but just so you know lol.

If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison