z

Young Writers Society

REQUESTS HERE!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue May 10, 2005 7:30 pm
Ravenna says...

In the past, I've done a lot of fanart and origional art for my own stories, and it's gotten pretty good. I also notice there are a lot of people here that need an artist to bring their characters to life, so here you are.

I am now taking requests. Please specify your character's looks, emotion in the drawing, environment, and whether it should be anime or realistic. I can draw animals too.
From falcon's wings thou cometh forth; to streams of fire, bringeth thee.
~Tul rhofal amruun;sarin naur siiir, tegi lyaa.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu May 12, 2005 3:02 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hmmmm... how bout a realistic type elf, druid, female, green hair, white wolf companion, small weapon that is barley visible, tall-ish, go crazy with the outfit i cant think of anything.... i might come up with something later..... forest background (make it faded, like in shadow or light, just barley visible forest, lost of green and brown) might take a while

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 12, 2005 3:16 am
Areida says...

Realistic. A fair-skinned girl with auburn hair, purple eyes and a cute smile. Something like this, except non-anime:

She doesn't have to be wearing those clothes or anything... just be cweativeish. :mrgreen:

Thank you! *gives you a cookie* You rock my socks.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu May 12, 2005 4:20 am
Griffinkeeper says...

If you could do a picture of a black gryphon, with an old beaten leather pack, and perhaps a Robin Hood hat, I would be eternally grateful.

There is a good model for it in the Album, known as Farame.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri May 13, 2005 6:22 pm
-KayJuran- says...

k a woman, long dark hair, crying, blue eyes, head bowed,

also a male elf, arm round her trying to comfort her, dark blonde hair, pointy ears ^0,o^

behind the woman is a shadow shaped like wings so it looks like she has wings that
you cant see or something... yeh... -_-

thank you!

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio