Attachments
123.JPG
it a good pic what do u think?
123.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 700 times

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:41 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

Ooh! I love the angle its at! I used to live in Florida so this reminds me of home! Where was this taken?
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:10 am
evieffizz says...

it was taken in furterventurea
and thax for the coment

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:01 am
Tessitore says...

Very pretty, love the contrast of the dark clouds to the light blue at the waters edge and the sand. You have an eye for a picture, very cool.
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

Random avatar

Reviews: 254
Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:34 am
mikedb1492 says...

I personally didn't think it was the best picture, but it was pretty good. You're a better photographer than me, I'll give you that. Overall it was a nice picture.
Trying to get to heaven without Jesus is like climbing to the summit of Mount Everest naked. You die before it happens.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:32 am
Monki says...

Beautiful! Not the best, but good for an amateur.

I live in Florida. I take pictures at the beach (and of animals) all the time. *thinks about putting some up*

And please use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. This is a writing site you know.
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:29 pm
Periwinkle says...

I think it's beautiful, yes, and the angle is nice, but it's just a picture. A pretty picture. It doesn't, I don't know, pop out? It doesn't show anything new, it's just a pretty picture.

But it's way better than anything I could do!
Maybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock, or both - Regina Spektor

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:59 pm
Alteran says...

Yep, it is a very pleasent picture. I think of it as one of those calender pictures. It just seems so empty though. That's my only problem with it. It has no focal point. Other than that it is a nice scene.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:29 am
Loose says...

I think the natural beauty of the contrasting colours (sand, water, sky) is enough to steer attention away from the fact that there isn't a lot of meaning behind it.

And yes, chat speak is a big no no here.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:58 pm
Blue Fairy says...

The colours of the sea are really pretty :D
Formely known as Fairy_twinkletoes_13

Grab a pogo stick and come and....pogo with me!

Brains first, then hard work. That's the way to build a house- Eeyore

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:13 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I liked the picture. It looks like a storm is brewing in the distance! Get out the way! :lol:
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:29 pm
Aedomir says...

I really like it, but it doesn't strike me very much. It seems just like a well-taken piture of a beach. Still, not bad!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:14 pm
inkling says...

ooooooh, me like. I really like how there's a dark stormy sky and then a sandy beach.
I have some photos like this actually... hum ho.
very nice, keep up the good wok!

:smt118
dont worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia.- Charles Schultz

Yes im obsessed with pirates, you have a problem with that BUDDY?

was that just me, or was that an earthquake? Nope, that was me

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:48 am
Jennafina says...

I like how it's stormy, instead of sunny like I usually see in beach photos. I think it could use a border or something, though. It's a little vacant.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:28 pm
starlight88 says...

I don't think it's the photo itself that's of concern here. I think the pic is supposed to mean something. Some people may look at this and say it's boring and not much in the way of photography. Whomever looks at it will need for force him or herself to attribute the the photo to something personal, bringing about an emotion or story, which then gives the pic significance and beauty. So if anyone here is looking at the photo just for the photo, then you're really looking at a blank post, because those who've wrote generally positive posts saw more than just the pic itself. The quality in this photo is determined by what it brings to mind and how that makes one feel, and if those who are critical of it can bring themselves to step down to a wider circle, they'll realize the quality is only as good as they want it to be. That's why this pic is so special. :D

This photo is highly simplistic, giving it a blank-slate quality, meaning it's general enough to arouse any kind of emotion or account in anyone. I can see how the photo represents the human condition. The cloudy sky symbolizes the fear and anger the human condition is plagued with. The water symbolizes human emotion, and when in contact with fear and anger our feelings can become aroused and unsteady, like when collected water (as in a body of water, like an ocean) splashes ferociously during a rain storm. Because it's the ocean, the pic illustrates how human emotion can range from very shallow to extremely deep, and the deeper the water the more intense the storm. The shore signifies everyday life on Earth, treaded on by others than just ourselves, exemplifed by the footprints. Life experience is intertwined with our feelings, deliniated by the water touching the shore. Because we all influence what happens in the world, the actions of people, including ourselves, can directly or indirectly affect people's lives and thus people's feelings. There is no storm happening in the photo, but insists there may be one or it's just ocean cloudiness. If a storm is brewing, the photo shows how the human condition is in a potentially stormy state, and no matter how balanced an individual is, society as a whole can overreact very strongly to the slightest, most neutral things, influenced by what others have done. If it's just ocean cloudiness, then it portrays how the human condition is in a constantly cloudy state, each of us somehow burdened by what's happend or could happen in our lives.
Last edited by starlight88 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie