Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:04 pm
x-tears-x says...

v. nice

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:42 am
Kepe says...

I thought the first one was especially good. That is such a cool tree!

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:23 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Hey. ^^

First off, these are some photos with some potential!

The first one was my favorite, but I think you showed a more upward angle at the tree that it would pop out more. That way, we can get some perspective at it. Now, the tree blends into the background too much and doesn't have the depth it should. Nice photo, though. :)

The second one is really good The details of the water droplets on the window are very focused. And it has sort of a silhouttey feel to it.

The third one has a lot of potential to become a great photo. The middle of the flower is just out of focus. All cameras are different, but on my Canon if you press halfway down on the button, it focues at, usually the biggest object (or faces too). The rest of the tulip, like the water droplets are pretty much in focus! Fine detail! Good.

The same thing this the fourth photo. Actually, in this one the water droplets on the leaves at the bottom are in focus. Did you use flash? Because if you use flash and you're too close to an object...it turns out sorta like that: Out of focus and bright. That would be an amazing photo if it were totally in focus. The positions of the tulips give the pic a nice depth. ^_^

I really like the last tulip pic. It's not out of focus and it stands out. I don't really have any suggestions for this picture, other than, if you want to get an even better shot of the tulip, you could have maybe just lowered the camera a bit...or zoomed in on it more. But it's really good anyways!!!

Keep on taking photos,
~Timea
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:29 pm
Muse says...

You know what would be cool...If you converted the mirror shot to black and white but kept your lips and the lipstick red. Just an idea. These are gorgeous, but im a sucker for portrait photography so i prefer the self-portrait ones! x
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:47 am
omggdariannnn says...

you can really take great photos of plants and scenery. keep it up!
Always,
Dee.

Carpe Diem
— Catullus