z

Young Writers Society

Just thought that I'd post some neat photography I took.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:41 pm
Monki says...

Lol. Thank you two! That one distorted one was taken with my Macintosh laptop. It has a camera-type-thing on it-it's called Photo Booth. All of these pictures were taken with it actually. :)

*blushes* I have no actual talent. Most of these photos are pixelly and look amateur taken. But I do like the one with my dog. It's really hard to get animals to behave long enough to take their beautiful picture--especially her because she's hyper... And I DO like the group picture. It sort of looks professionally taken to some point. :) So thank you for the compliments!
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

Random avatar

Reviews: 59
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:10 am
R. J. Hoffman says...

i like the dog... my dog died a few months back. a uber beagle that would howl when i said sing. i adopted her and nursed her back to health. her previous owners had heavily abused her. im talking about broken bones, over fed, hurnia, thiroid health problem.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:16 am
Monki says...

Aww!!! I'm so sorry! That's so cute! I love doggies! Now you're gonna make me get all weepy! R.I.P. Puppy! Do you have any digital photos of her?
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm
thewritingdoc says...

Gah. These are pretty cool.

I wouldn't say they are great and I agree that writing may be your better hand but if you enjoy photography and work on it, you can pursue it.

I don't want to make any further comments except that I loved some of the photos and hated other ones :P

Among my favorite were the ones of you because you're very beautiful in a natural way and stand out A LOT. I love the color of your hair,eyes and freckles.

I know this review was supposed to be about the photos but I felt like I had to make that comment about your beauty! You're gorgeous!
    I'd rather write about this world than live in it
    and I'd rather play music all day
    and read and wander around bookstores
    and watch humans
    but not be one of them.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:34 pm
Ross says...

Whahahaaaaa! Some of the pictures were HILIAROUS! I loved it! Great job!
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore