Reviews: 263
Sat May 14, 2005 7:24 am
Lollipop says...

LOL! TBR! Thanks!

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun May 15, 2005 4:43 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

The Black Rose wrote:Meow. Nice work. Stop looking at the pics boobs, you piccy perverts :-P jk

hear hear

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:51 am
zelithon says...

Whiskers rock.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:32 pm
omggdariannnn says...

these are really amazing
Always,
Dee.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:39 am
little.angelfire says...

okay...I feel bad...I've noticed a lot more things than everyone else has...so, here I go

I do really like how yo've done the hair, accept for how together it is, hair doesn't stick like that. there's always multiple chunks when blowing like that, but it's still done well for how you've done it.

The head is a little eggish, and only needs just a teeny tiny bit more definition for the jawline, just a small bit. That's a nitpicky observation, so yeah, you're head shape is done really well.

I'm going to skip over the face, because I love it. It's done really really well.

The neck is a little too thick for the shape of the head, and the shoulders a little too broad for a female. Because the shoulders are a bit too brood, it throws off the body a little bit.

someone pointed out the fact that the breasts are little uneven. That, you don't have to worry about. Naturally, a woman's breasts are never even, so your drawing will be perfectly fine if they're a little off.

Moving on to the torso and clothing. It's a little long, but the curves are pretty decent for the body you've drawn. The clothing...is really confusing. For the proportions you've placed...she would have some...um..."stuff" hanging out. I can't find the ending of the shirt, the beginning of the shirt, nor can I find the beginning of the pants, which is why I think that some stuff would be "hanging out" if you get what I mean.

her legs and arms are also quite a bit chunky. Her legs being too long, and you should make note that the thigh and shin are the same length.Her wrists are also a bit too small.

I've pretty much torn your drawing apart and I really hope I haven't been mean or anything, so I'm going to stop now with saying that you need to also work on feet, but your shading is amazing.

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides