z

Young Writers Society

Art by Alzz

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:30 am
Alice says...

These two pictures look photoshopped but they're not I SWEAR!

Get what you can out of that, it baffles me.

I dropped my camera when I took this one I think, don't worry it was a disposable camera.
Last edited by Alice on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I just lost the game.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:49 am
Aet Lindling says...

Cool. How'd this happen, glass or layering of pictures?

(it isn't long, but... I can't find much to say about accidental photography. :| so... bye!)
Last edited by Aet Lindling on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:00 am
Alteran says...

I think your negatives might have melted a little. Or got exposed to a lot of light. Both are a little spooky, what wqith the transparent girl in one and what looks like a second room in the second.

Not the best quality but you did it with a disposable camera.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:24 pm
woodland wolf says...

thats spooky! looks like some photos have merged slightly when they were developed creating an odd spooky girl in the backround. just one question though why did you take a picture of underneath a table? were you in one of those moods were you want to take pictures but you dont know what of so you take random things you see lol well i cant think of anything else to say now soo er......byex

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:17 pm
Rydia says...

Wow. That is so strange! I love how the figure in the first looks as if she's trapped in the photo. It makes me think of the goosebumps books - 'say cheese and die.' The second is pretty cool too. It would be better if the second half was more translucent but oh well. Floating ghost shoes are still awesome.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Ava says...

Ahh! Ghost shoes! *runs away*

Just kidding. That is a little creepy though, but still pretty cool. It does kind of look like that girl is trapped in the first picture or something...
"Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am..."

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:55 pm
Lynlyn says...

Do you know that girl? One time my friend tried to rewind her film manually and then later unknowingly took pictures on top of it. When she had them developed, they both came out on top of each other.

My digital camera does stuff like this all the time, but that's just because the shutter speed is really really slow.
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 pm
sokool15 says...

OOOOhhh! I like the second one, with the shoes. Cinderella comes to mind, really. :) See-through sneakers.

The first one...how the heck did that happen? Her face, and her jeans, and the different proportions...*shudders* weird!

Cool, though!

Yours absolutely, 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

270 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:22 am
Alice says...

Actually the first is two different people, the girl in the jeans is Izzy (Bella) and the guy on her jeans is my friend Mike. A GUY.

And he's not even in the class that i took that picture in.

The second one, I think i dropped my camera. :oops:
I just lost the game.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:28 am
Leja says...

That's cool. Double exposure is fun; I believe it also happens with disposable cameras when you make the flash go off but don't push the shutter button. That might be what happened in the second one?

270 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:31 am
Alice says...

*Laughs* probably.

Yeah! I was tryin to take a picture of some of my friends in the corner after i dropped my camera!
I just lost the game.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:43 am
Via says...

Yea, actually they do look a little washed out. A little more color would be more exciting, to me anyway.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:16 am
Snoink says...

Hahahaa... the first one looks like there is a girl who is trapped underneath a desk! Like, a ghost or something. The shoe? In a world of books? Exciting!

Anyway, weird stuff. We love disposible cameras!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:18 am
Poltergiest says...

He he... Ghost people apearing in pictures. Cool! Tell me once you figure out how it happened!

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

270 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:18 am
Alice says...

Okay I will say it one more time.

The face in the first picture is a GUY, not a girl!
I just lost the game.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore