z

Young Writers Society

Some pictures I drew

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:20 am
Frenchchilla says...

Image This is a picture of one of my favorite characters from a manga series named +anima.

This is a pic using colored pencils(note not real color of objects)

This is a rough sketch but all my imagination.... KITTY!!!

This doesn't look very good to me but what do I know I did it with some twisty crayons and so it doesn't look very refined

Tell me what you think.......now i dont have alot of talent but enough for peeps my age but what do you think
Last edited by Frenchchilla on Fri May 11, 2007 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a kitty hear me roar*mew*

Your mom's mom's cousin's daughter!

~Frenchie~

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:38 am
Jennafina says...

Hello! Your image links aren't working, but I found your devart page so I can comment. :)

Cooro- Beautiful wings and hair. It looks really touchable. His face and tunic stand out, because they're missing detail compared to the rest.

The still life- pretty, but a little plain.

Kitty- I like his expression. He looks very amused. Awesome whiskers, too.

I can't see the last one. Thanks for posting these. :D

Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 am
Stefan says...

Images won't load. You need to right click the image on deviantart and click "View only" using firefox then copy the address that you see in the address bar.
What you've done is copied the page address, not image address.

Good drawings non the less.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon May 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Sponson Light says...

If anything, use either Photobucket or Imageshack to host your images instead of dragging out even more bandwidth (though one person may be inconsequential, thousands are) from the site.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee