Other:

Bout it. Comments :D

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:33 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Woooow.... :knocked speechless:

........:gains back power of speech:

All are really good! :o better then I could ever ever do!

(I find PSP to be daunting :lol: )
I really like the one of the girl floating above the water.
ohmeohmy

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:33 pm
ibelieve_inme says...

id have to agree with Ink....the second one in photomanipulations is beyond words. All of them area amazing though. Very imaginitive. where do you get your inspiration? I'd like a piece of it...lol
I open my mouth to sing, and you can see right through me.
I open my eyes to see, And I’m invisible
I look around me to take in my surroundings
And I disappear - And then the words begin...

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:36 am
Stefan says...

ibelieve_inme wrote:id have to agree with Ink....the second one in photomanipulations is beyond words. All of them area amazing though. Very imaginitive. where do you get your inspiration? I'd like a piece of it...lol

I'd like to say it comes from observation, but it doesn't really. I guess you could say it come's from things people say or emotions that people have expressed around me.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:49 am
Sohini says...

wow.wow.wow.

you're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm spellbound.these are fantastic
how do you manipulatethe pics?
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun May 13, 2007 5:27 am
stirly says...

The first few pictures didn't seem to have a true image that they're focusing on. Though the subjects were definately interesting, they didn't really catch your attention in an instant. The only one that had a definate focus was the one with the hand. Though the others had an over all idea of what you're supposed to look at, there was no real attention grabber. Overall, though, they are definately beautiful pictures.

I found the merged photographs fascinating. The only one that I had an issue with was the second one, and that was simply because the red cloth seemed to be shaded in a strange way. Other than that, I have absolutely nothing against those pictures.

the anime guy's eyes seemed a bit too big to me, and I don't think he had enough of a jaw. His hair was very uber cool, though. The overall shading and effect of the peice is really good, theres just a few anatomy errors.

I LOVE THE MOON PEICE. Seriously- its friggin' awesome. Its definately one of those ones that really made a statement when you look at it. The colors and shading that you used on the moon are especially cool.

Please ignore all grammatical mistakes and run on senteces. I'm very tired, and I'm not exactly thinking clearly tonight.
I feel the dire need to go buy tootsie rolls right now, and I can't really explain why.

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sun May 13, 2007 4:22 pm
Royboy says...

My favorites are the first and the last, strangely enough. I take it the moon was for a website? It's really awesome. I really like the footsteps because they're just interesting. I like photographs like that where you just wonder about them.

All of them are extremely cool, I must admit, especially the manipulations! I can only imagine how long they might take to do! I'll just sit back and admire your work for now.... *pulls out folding chair and stares, mouth agape*
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sun May 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Esmé says...

Obviously, I'm no art crit, but those were fabulous, at least from my point of view. :D :D Loved them.

11 Reviews

Sun May 13, 2007 10:44 pm
Stefan says...

stirly wrote:The first few pictures didn't seem to have a true image that they're focusing on. Though the subjects were definately interesting, they didn't really catch your attention in an instant. The only one that had a definate focus was the one with the hand. Though the others had an over all idea of what you're supposed to look at, there was no real attention grabber. Overall, though, they are definately beautiful pictures.

I found the merged photographs fascinating. The only one that I had an issue with was the second one, and that was simply because the red cloth seemed to be shaded in a strange way. Other than that, I have absolutely nothing against those pictures.

the anime guy's eyes seemed a bit too big to me, and I don't think he had enough of a jaw. His hair was very uber cool, though. The overall shading and effect of the peice is really good, theres just a few anatomy errors.

I LOVE THE MOON PEICE. Seriously- its friggin' awesome. Its definately one of those ones that really made a statement when you look at it. The colors and shading that you used on the moon are especially cool.

Please ignore all grammatical mistakes and run on senteces. I'm very tired, and I'm not exactly thinking clearly tonight.

I must agree with the anime guy (formally known as Sora from Kingdom Hearts) but my photographs are just normal things I see every day, the footsteps are in my garden, I got the hand idea from taking a shower, the flowers are outside my front door so i see them everyday on my way to college.

All of them are extremely cool, I must admit, especially the manipulations! I can only imagine how long they might take to do! I'll just sit back and admire your work for now.... *pulls out folding chair and stares, mouth agape*

To be honest, these manipulations take around 2 to 3 hours each.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon May 14, 2007 1:33 am
oregongirl says...

These pictures are really good! :D
Great job I loved the one with the girl in the dress and the moon! :D that one and all were amazing!

Great! :elephant:
OREGONGIRL

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue May 15, 2007 2:37 pm
Muse says...

The second one is my favourite. I actually like the first manipulation the best out of them...its cool. You're very good. *jealous*.

also, who's the dude 4 down? Is it you?
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm
Saphira says...

These are all amzing! I love the manipulation ones. expecially 5 and 8! They are really good! :D
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed May 16, 2007 7:05 pm
View Likes
Jennafina says...

Those are beautiful! I really like number two and number four. In two, it's like he's holding a jewel.

I'm curious about the story behind the photo manipulations, especially the first one with the crows. Are these connected to anything?

On the one with the man on the railing, the red cloth looks out of place, and too thick, like it was made from sculpey clay. I think it would look better if you blended it in more.

The butterfly is cute, it looks like one of those serene posters you see in offices.

I don't really like the anime guy. His hair looks a little sloppy. I think the mouth should be closer to his chin. Nice blending with the shading!

Thanks a lot for posting. :)

Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

11 Reviews

Fri May 18, 2007 6:46 pm
Stefan says...

Answer few questions:

- Yes, its me in picture four.
- My inspiration for these images are nothing more than thoughts or feelings portrayed as abstract photography.
- Fake cloth is hard to make :(

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri May 18, 2007 10:39 pm
Muse says...

rawr, you're hott.

But not to stray from what is truly important, the art, I dont think there's anything really wrong with the cloth.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault