z

Young Writers Society

Yoga and Trees

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:13 am
serenityinthesky says...

So this person was doing the tree pose near trees and I thought it was the coolest thing ever so I stalker-ly went up behind her and took this picture. haha. Paparazzi pic!! But I would like to know if you think it looks better in black and white or color, for a photography project.

Please and thank you!!!

OR

You would die for this, just a little bit.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:25 am
Via says...

Well, I love black and white photos--I think they are more classy. But, for this, I think you should find this girl and have her pose like that somewhere NOT infront of a building...she blends in a little too much (in black and white especially, but also true for color).
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:22 am
Kitkat_1122_ says...

I like the colour picture because you can see the girl doing her yoga better than the black in white, which is hard to see like write me said.

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:21 pm
gymnast_789 says...

I like the black and white better. I don't know why I just think that it looks best without the color.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:01 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I agree with gymnast, the b&w one looks better to me
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sun May 13, 2007 4:36 pm
Royboy says...

Am I the first to say that I like the color better? I think that she would do better with a different background, like write me said. She doesn't stand out as much in the b&w when there's a building right behind her... or in front of her? Either way, I agree, it's a cool picture.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri May 18, 2007 11:09 pm
serenityinthesky says...

Thanks everyone.

I guess I like the color one better too because of the contrasting colors.

And I realize the background could be better however it was just one of those "in the moment" things. If I ever come across this random girl again one day i may get her to pose for me in a different spot. But, I'm not counting on it considering there are how many people in just one city? haha.
You would die for this, just a little bit.

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris